Recommend me a hat for vacation

The classic deerstalker is the right mix of subtlety and sophistication you're looking for.

article-2294456-18B47C39000005DC-865_964x1197_zpsbbdf917c.jpg

how come none of the folks that go into these tribe settings are teaching the people how to stop wasting their lives away sticking plates in their mouths?

MLB FlexFit mesh caps from Amazon.

Cool vented material. Probably doesn't get too stinky. Probably repels rain.

413sGRexsFL._SX300_.jpg

I need a new look. I think I'm gonna start wearing a cowboy hat.

j.jpg

not to derail this thread or anything, but I had a friend that wore Tilley hats and he mentioned a real cool return policy of theirs based on basically your word. If it got stolen or whatever I believe you could write them a letter and it would be replaced. I forget the procedure but regardless, they were comfy, durable, and they looked cool.

Tilley.jpg

If you're from the eastcoast and a ball cap is more your style... Eastcoast Life Style is a cool brand by a local university student for a class project that really took off and has won him some awards.

1517590_682179435157253_1456151061_n.jpg

not to derail this thread or anything, but I had a friend that wore Tilley hats and he mentioned a real cool return policy of theirs based on basically your word. If it got stolen or whatever I believe you could write them a letter and it would be replaced. I forget the procedure but regardless, they were comfy, durable, and they looked cool.

Tilley.jpg

If you're from the eastcoast and a ball cap is more your style... Eastcoast Life Style is a cool brand by a local university student for a class project that really took off and has won him some awards.

1517590_682179435157253_1456151061_n.jpg

Helpful post thanks

hat111.jpg

Ice Cweaaammm

johnny-depp-pirates.jpg

Chicks will think you're Johnny Depp. Chicks love Johnny Depp

I actually own this hat.

I wore it for Halloween once.

I can imagine TS finding a hat he likes and going on holiday like this:

fingerless-gloves-fedora.png

Yeah I just wanted an excuse to post the pic

I lost a little hope for humanity when I read the OP but then I got to the replies.....

.....and humanity totally redeem itself!!!

lqIAA.gif

Back