Recommend good wrestling instructionals

BJJ Wrestling Plan on YouTube and the Teach Me Grappling Coach Brian channel.

John Smith. How Low Can You Go, his stuff on stances and defense. Just a brilliant coach. His material is amazing.

Dake's defensive wrestling is excellent.

John Smith. How Low Can You Go, his stuff on stances and defense. Just a brilliant coach. His material is amazing.
He's done an updated version that BJJ Fanatics are selling and i think they've 50% off on everything at the minute. Its great too!

Low Singles ftw :)

He's done an updated version that BJJ Fanatics are selling and i think they've 50% off on everything at the minute. Its great too!

Low Singles ftw :)
If only I knew that...I got a special 55% off discount because I left something in the cart extra long.

Wade Schalles released three instructionals over the years - Legal Pain, Killer Cradles, and The Pinisher - and they're all solid gold.

The Impossible Leg, by Randy Lewis, is another hidden gem. And i'll corroborate Defense Wins Championships by Kyle Dake.

I'll also mention Shoot To Kill, by Garry Tonon; not necessarily because it one of the best vis a vis wrestling specifically, but because it's a close example of something that touches on the overall mindset i consider valuable with regards to this area of endeavor. Similar material along those lines would be Short Offense and Clinch Takedowns by Gene Mills, New Rules of Attack by Steve Garland, and Cradle of Filth by Niel Melanson.

Last edited:
If only I knew that...I got a special 55% off discount because I left something in the cart extra long.
I'm sure it will be discounted again or i'll send you on any codes i have if you want it.

There's actually two i think, Cowboy Offence and Cowboy Defence though i only got the 1st one as his Low Single is my favourite takedown gi & nogi :)

What exactly are you looking for? What technique, or skill are you looking to improve at?

Back