Recommend BJJ fights

Lutador011

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dear Sherdogers,

Can you recommend top 10 or (top 5, 3) Bjj fights that you consider legendary or must see. I'm thinking of great match ups like Jacare and Roger, or Cobrinha and Frezzato or Terere vs anybody. Or any fights with whomever that are great.

Thanks

eddie bravo vs royler gracie

I'm not trying to start shit or anything. I just don't see where people come up with how royler was suddenly out of his prime in a year. he was the defending adcc champion. You cannot lose ability like that in 2 years.

their match was an extremely tight back and forth match. it's very interesting to watch unfold.

before the match, royler was never even scored on in adcc. eddie bravo SWEPT him!

eddie bravo vs royler gracie

I'm not trying to start shit or anything. I just don't see where people come up with how royler was suddenly out of his prime in a year. he was the defending adcc champion. You cannot lose ability like that in 2 years.

their match was an extremely tight back and forth match. it's very interesting to watch unfold.

before the match, royler was never even scored on in adcc. eddie bravo SWEPT him!

Good match, but I don't think it's legendary.

I think a great match was Saulo Ribeiro vs Ricardo Arona. Arona vs Ortiz was also very, very close and competitive.

From this year's ADCC, Braulo Estima vs Vinny Magalhaes was a war, from what I recall. And so was Xande Ribeiro vs Braulo Estima.

Most matches involving Leo Vieira is also a thrill to watch.

Arona vs Ortiz was also very, very close and competitive.

If I remember, that was mostly a wrestling match with neither man scoring.

I think Arona vs Almeida was better, if you want a good one with Arona in it. Almeida was really going for some nice stuff in that one, but lost on points (as everyone did to Arona).

Good match, but I don't think it's legendary.

I think a great match was Saulo Ribeiro vs Ricardo Arona. Arona vs Ortiz was also very, very close and competitive.

From this year's ADCC, Braulo Estima vs Vinny Magalhaes was a war, from what I recall. And so was Xande Ribeiro vs Braulo Estima.

Most matches involving Leo Vieira is also a thrill to watch.

The Braulo/Vinny match is a great watch.

I hopped in to say anytime Cobrinha / Frezzato, but you beat me to it, TS.

Back