Recently rewatched Ronin (1998), great movie

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I recently watched it again after first seeing it 20 years ago. It's still a great movie imo, very underrated, rarely mentioned, I'd recommend it.

Underrated movie, some of the best car chases in any movie.

I recently watched it again after first seeing it 20 years ago. It's still a great movie imo, very underrated, rarely mentioned, I'd recommend it.

LOL I just watched this for the first time 4 days a go. I dont know why I never watched it, but yes it was a DAM good movie.

I watched it because it was Free on Youtube with ads or commercials but you can watch the entire movie for those of you who never saw it.

Is that unhinged manlet playing the same role for the 25th time...yawn...

Robert DeNiro was the A-level ultra badass alpha male. Would have been better if the Californication woman did full frontal nudity again.

Ronin was one of the first DVDs I bought, I think.

The ice skater was the one who did Playboy fully nude.

Underrated movie, some of the best car chases in any movie.
They were epic. It's been 20 years, but I seem to recall a crazy one involving a rocket launcher through one of those tunnels carved into a mountain.

i thought stellan skarsgard was excellent in this.

This really should have been the blueprint for De Niro's latter career IMHO if he didn't want to go with the intense method work anymore.

I really like the first two thirds, but I lose interest in the money shot.

Where it's good it's really good, but it bores me a little towards the end

Amazing movie. Saw it when I was younger and I'm pretty sure is one of the subliminal reasons why I'm moving to France.

Back