Recent pic of Jon Jones training at JacksonWink

Cain Velasquez is the rumoured fight, please be true

Because he looks the same all the time? Black people have some good genes, that is a fact. You got used to dad-bods like Sam Alvey, Barnett or Fedor and from now on you all keep saying everyone who looks like a actual fighter is roided to the gills. Well, i cant agree with that. Some people just have superior genes. Deal witt it Conan.

Lol @ superior genes. It's called steroids and that is an actual fact.

His Legacy is tainted BUT it needs context... Jones passed tons of tests during his entire title run. Essentially 16-0 during that time with no failed tests. Pretty safe to assume if USADA never turned up, he would still be active, with no failed tests..

Most if not all fighters, he is being compared to on the GOAT list, were never tested by USADA. Or only tested a few times. Some like Anderson also failed, others like Fedor never engaged in any serious steroid testing whatsoever. GSP (Love him) But only tested by USADA for 1 fight. Jones also passed USADA for 1 fight..

Without USADA having tested all the GOAT candidates over the years, nobody knows who did what or when? We don't know for sure, we can't assume anyone was clean. Again Jones never popped for anything until USADA.. In order to reclaim his status he must come back and win more big fights. And even more important. Pass the USADA drug tests..
But can he leave the drugs and stay out of trouble from the law? In between fights? Post USADA?

Lol why are we even having to wait for Brock to test clean for 6 months now? Especially if rules are being broken? Jones hasn't been tested by USADA in 12 months. If he fights in November, USADA loses what little credibility they have.

Hasn't been tested by USADA all this year.

Also he is posing next to manlets, and is closer to the camera...of course he is gonna look big.

Fucking sherdoggers, still do understand manlets and Camera angles.

Has he still not been tested yet this year? Judging by the photo I’d say no.

Another PROOF that Jon Jones is clean ... still jacked. Deal with it haters

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif
Has he even been tested since being suspended?

Bones bulking up for that Brock money (case DC falls out)!

This is the 100th time I see this pic. Use the search function pls

Jones was huge powerlifting, then when he headkicked DC, he was much skinnier like normal.

Lol @ superior genes. It's called steroids and that is an actual fact.
I bet you have "thicc bones" and cant lose weight meanwhile eating hazelnut bars pouring it in diet coke. am i right fatboy?

back on the steroids

by accident though

Lol why are we even having to wait for Brock to test clean for 6 months now? Especially if rules are being broken? Jones hasn't been tested by USADA in 12 months. If he fights in November, USADA loses what little credibility they have.
Is it in the pool for six months or tested six months ahead?

Back