Recent pic of Jon Jones training at JacksonWink

Looks like they got some new designer roids that tests can’t catch again there at Jackson’s.

He is still the best ever regardless of what the hating muppets bring to the table - which is only baseless hate.
"Baseless" Yeah ok, it's baseless he's a verified cheat on multiple occasions. We've never even seen a clean Jon. Sorry. His legacy is tainted and he'll never be the best.

"Baseless" Yeah ok, it's baseless he's a verified cheat on multiple occasions. We've never even seen a clean Jon. Sorry. His legacy is tainted and he'll never be the best.

His Legacy is tainted BUT it needs context... Jones passed tons of tests during his entire title run. Essentially 16-0 during that time with no failed tests. Pretty safe to assume if USADA never turned up, he would still be active, with no failed tests..

Most if not all fighters, he is being compared to on the GOAT list, were never tested by USADA. Or only tested a few times. Some like Anderson also failed, others like Fedor never engaged in any serious steroid testing whatsoever. GSP (Love him) But only tested by USADA for 1 fight. Jones also passed USADA for 1 fight..

Without USADA having tested all the GOAT candidates over the years, nobody knows who did what or when? We don't know for sure, we can't assume anyone was clean. Again Jones never popped for anything until USADA.. In order to reclaim his status he must come back and win more big fights. And even more important. Pass the USADA drug tests..

BD785A0A-952E-4F1A-B927-72A360CBF685.jpeg

Been training with Palhares and Krazy Horse 2.0

<{danawhoah}>

We will see, if USADA ever renders a verdict.

But I would be surprised if Jones is back before DC retires.

glad to see him training on steroids or not I don't give a fuck anymore just want to see the guy fight

Another PROOF that Jon Jones is clean ... still jacked. Deal with it haters

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

He can contend on social media with trash talking seeing as he can't actually fight anytime soon.

Shiiitttt.....they gonna let this fuck up fight again?

I just hope DC takes the brock fight and retires. Jones probably has his number, but the multiple positive tests and sketchy stuff that came out (grandpa level test levels, playing hide and seek under gregs cage) has tainted his wins. DC will do something Jones always wanted to and ride off into the sunset with a nice analyst/commentator job. Fuck Jones, his last legit win was tkoing that pregnant women with a rental car.

Looks like 240 pounds but since his legs and calves are so feminine

I thought Jones’ shoulder and traps looked smaller when I was watching the weigh in against DC 2.

Yeah maybe it's that. He looked so strange in JJ vs DC 2 and it wasn't because of his shaved head/beard.

Really? Where exactly is that proof?

lol
Because he looks the same all the time? Black people have some good genes, that is a fact. You got used to dad-bods like Sam Alvey, Barnett or Fedor and from now on you all keep saying everyone who looks like a actual fighter is roided to the gills. Well, i cant agree with that. Some people just have superior genes. Deal witt it Conan.

Back