Recent pic of Jon Jones training at JacksonWink

usada_logo.jpg

It was only cheating because the opponent wasn't juicing too.

I always thought suspensions affected a fighter's legal ability to train. Hmm. Am I wrong? Is that the case anywhere? Dunno why I thought that now lol

Good to see he's still trening hard despite his problems

Well, he isn't going to act like he has given-up hope for a short suspension, as his whole PR story is about being very confident and then being shocked by the incoming suspension. Also, he'll probably get some grappling opportunities, like he did against Hendo, so he is right to keep training.

He is still the best ever regardless of what the hating muppets bring to the table - which is only baseless hate.

Several failed test, DUI, a hit and run and bragging about snitching on weed smokers before getting himself caught with weed seem like a pretty solid base.

Looks in much better shape then he was during his 2nd fight with DC.

I don't know what's up but ever since his fight with DC 2 where he shaved his head and looked like a crackhead, something is off about his neck/head. I just can't put my finger on it but he does not look the same in the face/neck.

Looks like 240 pounds but since his legs and calves are so feminine (He’s not haha)
Looks in much better shape then he was during his 2nd fight with DC.

I don't know what's up but ever since his fight with DC 2 where he shaved his head and looked like a crackhead, something is off about his neck/head. I just can't put my finger on it but he does not look the same in the face/neck.

I thought Jones’ shoulder and traps looked smaller when I was watching the weigh in against DC 2.

Last edited:
He looks normal. People just can't fathom greatness.

Back