Recent news on Elder Scrolls VI release date

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Tamriel Terror, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Tamriel Terror

Tamriel Terror Silver Belt

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/6...e-date-update-bethesdas-pete-hines-denies.htm

Recently, Bethesda's Pete Hines made fun of the fan predictions about Elder Scrolls VI. He clearly seems to step away from the Elder Scroll VI's 2017 release date predictions. However, fans are not giving up about the Elder Scrolls VI, as they believe that Bethesda is only hiding their development of the game. Rumors suggest that the game is already in the development process, though the evidence is still vague.

Pete Hines Making Fun OfElder Scroll VIFan Predictions

The recent Tweet of Pete Hines, which can be seen below, shows that he is only making fun about the Elder Scrolls VI predictions. However, Hines' tweet did not confirm that Elder Scrolls IV will never happen at all. It is known that Bethesda already announced that Elder Scrolls VI is not coming now, but may come in the near future. Even though dates are not confirmed by the company, it is believed that the development of the game will soon begin.

Michael Pacher, a well-known analyst, made a prediction that Elder Scroll VI will happen in 2017. This was the prediction that Hines are making fun off. However, Pacher replied "Am pretty sure Pete and Todd are talking dog years." This is because of Bethesda's confirmation about Elder Scrolls VI, as the company's designer Todd Howard said that the game is a "very long ways off."

Sorry @michaelpachter but you totally punted this one. You should listen to me (and Todd) more often. :) https://t.co/PBodzub2sv

— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) December 27, 2016

What To Expect From The Future OfElder ScrollsFranchise?

Even though Bethesda confirmed that Elder Scrolls VI's development will take a very long time to start, it is a great sign for the fans that Bethesda is also looking forward to the game. However, the release dates are still being predicted by fans. It is mostly believed that a new hint for Elder Scrolls VI will be revealed next year. Rumors also suggest that the creation of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is a warm-up for the company, as they begin their development for a new Elder Scrolls game.

At this point of time, fans can only wait for more confirmations from Bethesda about the game. The only thing that is clear for now is that it may take a while before the game's development. Maybe two or three years from now, which is believed by the fans, though it is yet to be confirmed by Bethesda. Fans can only hope the company will announce a new update for the game, maybe a new timeline for Elder Scroll VI's development.

Cliffs:
    -nobody has a damn clue when its gonna come out
    -renowned analyst said 2017, but Hines shut it down kinda

Either way, what do you guys want out of Elder Scrolls VI?
    Personally I want:

-more magical feel, more variety of enemies, and better guilds which Oblivion had all of and Skyrim lacked
    -settlement building like fallout with craft able resources ( ability to make camps, cabins, castles, small villages, etc.)
    -far better combat than Skyrim
    -I also think it will be based in Valenwood since Cyrodiil, Morrowind, Skyrim, Hammerfell, etc. have all been done. (Dream would be someone connecting all the lands at some point down the road). The only issue is Valenwood is basically just a forest, blackmarsh is just a marsh, etc. Cyrodiil is the GOAT landscape because its diverse. The only remaining areas seem smaller and basic

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  2. RJ43

RJ43 The Baddy

Hoping for continued improvement in the settlement buildings. Continued improvement in dungeon uniqueness and side quests.

Skyrim is an incredible game and in many ways is better than FO4 which was released much later. If they can bring over the settlement building from FO4 for ES 6 it will be amazing.

No matter what, though, I'm going to be consumed by it.

Tamriel Terror likes this.
  3. Tamriel Terror

I cant wait. If it has settlement building and i can craft small houses, tents, cabins, villages, etc. I will be consumed by just that aspect lol. Thats one thing fallout 4 did great. Building and collecting resources it added so much depth

RJ43 likes this.
  4. RJ43

RJ43 The Baddy

The settlement building was amazing. I loved it and actually want to play FO 4 just to do it again. Just think how great it can be if they add to it, and iron out all of the kinks they had with the interface.

5. Tamriel Terror

i can just imagine...building small little camps if i want to do like a hunters/marksman outcast type build, or a small village where i'm the ruler and a badass warrior type build....so much potential left to the imagination! PLEASE COM OUT NEXT YEAR

RJ43 likes this.
  6. RJ43

RJ43 The Baddy

I also kind of hope it has VR support.

7. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I hate how Skyrim feels like they had another DLC planned that was never released with the Thalmor and shit.

Hogey likes this.
  8. milliniar

milliniar Who needs a belt?

Pratcher is renowned? Hasn't he been wrong way more than has been right?

9. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

10. Darwinambrosius

Darwinambrosius Thought you had a friend, boy?

I'd love another game set in morrowind before the red mountain incident. Skywind will probably never be released.

11. TeTe

TeTe Favorite Worst Nightmare Staff Member Senior Moderator

Better settlement building would be great.

Less bugs would be even better