Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Sorry i don't know how to do the spoiler thing.
But rittewada is so frustrating to watch. Could of won the fight easy if he wasn't so arrogant.
I mean yes maybe rittewada could have won but he wasn't doing anything different compared to other Thai's who go on these type of promotions. Act flashy and try to entertain a cheering bias crowd but it failed. Congrats to Fabio.

I havent been on here in a while but I'm surprised no one posted about Nuenglanlek getting stretched out by Elbrus VenumMuayThai. That was a nasty KO.

Haven't seen the Daniel vs Yodwicha rematch yet but heard the results. Don't wanna spoil it in case people havent seen it yet.

Edit: Ok just watched. Pretty close fight again:

Last edited:
Great fight again, Daniel really turned up the pressure in the last 2 rounds. I'd love to see him in ONE

Nabil's opponent looked so out place. Glad the ref stopped that before he got hurt.

Yeah venum muay thai have had some pretty good results lately.
I had said previously that yodwicha shouldn't box with dani but he was catching him with left hooks and check left hooks all night. Its defo a weakness for dani as he was caught pretty clean with it against the iranian fella he fought previously. He holds he right hand out too far especially when attacking.
i thought yodwicha was a little unlucky not to get the nod

What a fight again, these 2 could fight 8 times I would still watch it.
Pretty suprised not seeing Yodwicha get the Nod. Also Thought both fighters could have been given a Knockdown. Yodwicha in Round 2 and Dani at the end of the fourth. Don't think it was the wrong decision but really thought it was super close with either one being able to win.

Last edited:
I havent been on here in a while but I'm surprised no one posted about Nuenglanlek getting stretched out by Elbrus VenumMuayThai. That was a nasty KO.

this was one of the most exciting fights of the year. The whole time it looked like Nuenglanlek was about to land a big elbow KO and like Elbrus was just hitting lucky desperate shots but he kept landing them all the way to the KO.

it was actually a very stupid performance by Nuenglanlek. He was just walking forward trying to land the huge rear elbow with no setup. Just a little bit more caution and variation and he could’ve won even after the first knockdown.

Daniel vs Yodwicha can be an epic rivalry. The second fight was very very good, real high level shit. It was very close but I thought Daniel won especially if we’re scoring round by round.
Yodwicha probably can beat him with some adjustments;

Nabil missed weight for his second fight iirc and was out of the tournament. He just kept fighting on the RWS cards. Also iirc the fight against the similar lanky guy was the one he was dominating, then did a silly spinning kick and got dropped - which led to a draw. When he learns to properly use his frame he will be a nightmare;

Yothin and Shadow won their divisions with class. Yothin was backpedaling in the final but still making his opponent very uncomfortable when he attacked. Very tricky.

How often does RWS put on shows and are they instantly uploaded onto youtube?

Anyone here knows where to watch a live stream of Nuenglanlek's fight tonight? It's under Petchyindee RWS.

Anyone here knows where to watch a live stream of Nuenglanlek's fight tonight? It's under Petchyindee RWS.

The highlights:

The full fight will probably be available in a few days.

KJ came up a little short at RWS but took no damage so he'll be back soon. Robbery imo

Last edited:
Back