Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Daniel Rodriguez vs Yodwicha rematch in the final of RWS sometime this month. Gonna be very interesting to see how this one goes.
I think if yodwicha decides to box or stay at boxing range with rodriquez he doesn't stand much of a chance. Rodriquez punches harder, is more accurate, pick his shots and has better combos. I think if yodwicha wants to win this he has to go back to what got him to the top in the stadiums. A high pace mauling style. He needs put on the pressure from the opening bell.

I think if yodwicha decides to box or stay at boxing range with rodriquez he doesn't stand much of a chance. Rodriquez punches harder, is more accurate, pick his shots and has better combos. I think if yodwicha wants to win this he has to go back to what got him to the top in the stadiums. A high pace mauling style. He needs put on the pressure from the opening bell.

Huge fan of Yodwicha but i'm hoping Rodriguez pulls it off just to spice up the weight class.

Huge fan of Yodwicha but i'm hoping Rodriguez pulls it off just to spice up the weight class.
Id like yodwicha to win to be honest. Rodriquez is gettin a bit too cocky. He is a great fighter though.

Sorry i don't know how to do the spoiler thing.
But rittewada is so frustrating to watch. Could of won the fight easy if he wasn't so arrogant. Got got with the exact same shot as his last fight aswell. He needs to work on his boxing defense.
Even still he could of won that easy with his left kick alone. But started acting all cocky when he hadn't even hurt the guy yet. He is a very good fighter but not as good as he thinks he is.

But rittewada is so frustrating to watch. Could of won the fight easy if he wasn't so arrogant. Got got with the exact same shot as his last fight aswell. He needs to work on his boxing defense.
Even still he could of won that easy with his left kick alone. But started acting all cocky when he hadn't even hurt the guy yet. He is a very good fighter but not as good as he thinks he is.

Just on top of the space where you write your answer, you got all the options, if you press the + (next to the image and media icons) you'll get the spoiler option.

Just on top of the space where you write your answer, you got all the options, if you press the + (next to the image and media icons) you'll get the spoiler option.
Thanks for that bud.

The + sign next to media > spoiler > give your spoiler a title > write the spoiler stuff

EDIT - Didn't read to the bottom, my bad.

Lost track of the standings, how did Nabil and Flukenoi end up doing? Also, was Dokmaipa in RWS or did i make that up?
Fluknoi was beaten in his first fight by mathias then replaced by lamannon i think. Yeah dokmaipa has won all his fights as i know. Nabil fought to a draw a few weeks ago against some cambodian guy with the same build as him.

Fluknoi was beaten in his first fight by mathias then replaced by lamannon i think. Yeah dokmaipa has won all his fights as i know. Nabil fought to a draw a few weeks ago against some cambodian guy with the same build as him.

Love Dokmaipa, does that mean he's in the next round or is it finished?

Love Dokmaipa, does that mean he's in the next round or is it finished?
I don't think dokmaipa is in the tournament. I think he is just fighting on the same show and sometimes against guys who were in the tournament. Kind of confusing.

The finals that are left seem to be lamnamoonlek vs mongolkaew
Yothin vs petchrungkreung
Dani rodriques vs yodwicha
Shadow vs sibmuen
And then some women.

That fight looked ridiculous opticwise, do they only eat white rice damn

I had no idea Kongklai got destroyed 2 months ago by some random French dude. I don't think he should fight with 4oz mma gloves again, jesus christ that hurt to watch.

Fight starts at 5:12

I had no idea Kongklai got destroyed 2 months ago by some random French dude. I don't think he should fight with 4oz mma gloves again, jesus christ that hurt to watch.

Fight starts at 5:12

Big Gloves to small ones is such an huge difference, people don't realize.
Shelling up with small gloves is super useless

Back