Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Seeing lots of videos popping up on youtube with Rodtang and Capitan in thumbnail, but as i can't read thai i don't know what they're about.

that may be the next fight for capitan; rodtang has already said he's ready to go if his boss allows it.

from petchyindee side, boat has said that nong-o vs. capitan will never happen and that capitan can fight at 136.5

Wow that’s two fuckin bad news.

I really hope Namkabuan is able to get good treatment and recovers as well as possible. Wonder if he knows there is a small cult of MT fans around the world that really care about him (and other MT legends as well)

also sincerely wish that in the near future there aren’t so many retired MT fighters with such serious health problems. I like to believe that the most well known guys (at least) are making good money enough to secure better living standards after they retire. Of course anyone can get cancer but it’s not about the one case.

there is a go fundme that has been set up and the sports authority of thailand is stepping in to cover some of his medical expenses

edit: have been posting more on my IG account, link in my sig

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure rodtang came out within the last couple months and said 133 was as low as he could go now
Yeah I really don't think he can go down to 126 or even 130 with a regular weight cut. It would most likely require more time.

ooh lots of great fights. Aren’t Chujaroen and a couple others double booked though? Chujaroen is listed vs Sangmanee March, 5th, then vs Chamuaktong 10 days later?

sangmanee is the official fight; chamuaktong was whom they had in mind for chujaroen on the board earlier in the day and they were using the old template so it had the old dates from january on there.

Last edited:

Sounds more like the top military brass are trying to get more backhanders and brown envelopes.
Very said if they close lumpinee. I had a bad feeling about it since they left central bangkok.

Petchmorakot vs Thananchai? Yes please!

There is quite a few thais now at 5'10 or even 5'11 wouldn't have believed that 10 years ago, how many years before we can actually see some high quality middleweight and over muay thai and not some overweight foreigners.

There is quite a few thais now at 5'10 or even 5'11 wouldn't have believed that 10 years ago, how many years before we can actually see some high quality middleweight and over muay thai and not some overweight foreigners.

Yeah hopefully.

I just wish we could get Petchmorakot vs Yodwicha but it's not realistic.

Yeah hopefully.

I just wish we could get Petchmorakot vs Yodwicha but it's not realistic.
First time I heard about Yodwicha tbh, record looks very solid.
Most of these guys could easily go up to 80 kg but there is just not enough competition or interest atm in Thailand I think for that to happen.
Petchmorakot is in One right? Does he even fight in Thailand anymore?
Thailand is one of the biggest exporteurs for chicken worldwide, lets hope they pump up all the kids in Isan full of them growth hormones for some real life sagats.

First time I heard about Yodwicha tbh, record looks very solid.
Most of these guys could easily go up to 80 kg but there is just not enough competition or interest atm in Thailand I think for that to happen.
Petchmorakot is in One right? Does he even fight in Thailand anymore?
Thailand is one of the biggest exporteurs for chicken worldwide, lets hope they pump up all the kids in Isan full of them growth hormones for some real life sagats.

Well it seemed to me like Petchmorakot was just gonna fight in ONE from now on but his match vs Thananchai is in Thailand so maybe he's bored of waiting? ONE allows their fighters to fight at stadiums between fights which i love.

Yeah they definitely need to eat more protein as children that's for sure.

Has ONE talked anything about signing Yodwicha?

Back