Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Nuenglanlek vs Tapaokaew

Lobo vs Littewada

wow these guys were possessed! Poor Lobo. Thanks I may have had trouble finding the fights because they were so quick.

@esum80 did Saksri’s fight actually happened? I watched Denputhai and rewarded the stream a million times but couldn’t find it.

wow these guys were possessed! Poor Lobo. Thanks I may have had trouble finding the fights because they were so quick.

@esum80 did Saksri’s fight actually happened? I watched Denputhai and rewarded the stream a million times but couldn’t find it.

saksri kiatmoo9 vs. boonlong petchyindee?

So good to see Capitan (Diesellek) having a career resurgence. We used to meme him so much during his first career peak before he fell out of the spotlight after his fight with Saenchai.

full event, linked to start at the fight

Thanks! it was a good fight.

to answer my own question from the other day, I was retarded for not finding the fight - I wasn't sure that this show didn't have lower level fights after the main event so I didn't necessarily think to check the last fight on the card; Saksri seems to bear a different surname now so I couldn't locate him by finding the "9" in the end of the name (I can't really recognize him from his looks alone); I didn't remember much about Boonlong (now I must recall he has a giant back tattoo). I should be paying more attention to him as well as to Fluknoi Muayded789 they both seem to be really skilled.

Namkabuan got a stage 4 lung cancer , due to a heavy smoking habit plus he work in his restaurant .
Raungnarai Kiatmoo9 just retired again but probably will be definitely and will join team EVOLVE in Singapore ( with the likes of Nong-O , Sam-A , Sagetdao , Singthongnoi , Tukkatathong , Orono , Penek , etc... )

Wow that’s two fuckin bad news.

I really hope Namkabuan is able to get good treatment and recovers as well as possible. Wonder if he knows there is a small cult of MT fans around the world that really care about him (and other MT legends as well)

also sincerely wish that in the near future there aren’t so many retired MT fighters with such serious health problems. I like to believe that the most well known guys (at least) are making good money enough to secure better living standards after they retire. Of course anyone can get cancer but it’s not about the one case.

Seeing lots of videos popping up on youtube with Rodtang and Capitan in thumbnail, but as i can't read thai i don't know what they're about.

Back