Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

yes, i thought it was a typo but it is realy dj jizzy j
club-XS1.png

@PhanKS

i thought it was the other way around, no?....tawanchai only had to cut down 1 lb to make 143 while sangmanee needs to add 4-5 lbs for this fight.

i might be off but tawanchai ballooned up to almost like 160/almost 170 or something during the lockdown and had to work to get his weight under control.

Last edited:

yes, i thought it was a typo but it is realy dj jizzy j
View attachment 801023

@PhanKS

i thought it was the other way around, no?....tawanchai only had to cut down 1 lb to make 143 while sangmanee needs to add 4-5 lbs for this fight.

i might be off but tawanchai ballooned up to almost like 160/almost 170 or something during the lockdown and had to work to get his weight under control.

It was an interview with MT2000, I could be wrong or misunderstood the translation but I have reason to believe that Sangmanee cut 1lb only. Last year, he said the his walkaround weight (irc) was around 145lbs and Tawanchai is having more and more issues cutting under 145.

Could be wrong though, have to rewatch that interview. Thanks anyways.

Also, for anyone here who doesn't know, I have a calendar of all MT events and streams that I regularly update so if anyone is interested, here is a link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=cGhhbmtlc29uMTUwNUBnbWFpbC5jb20
Send me one of your emails and I'll give you permission to see the color code (Google works like that, other people can't see color without permission).

Also, PonEk vs Pettawee on MAX this Saturday, unusually big show.

It was an interview with MT2000, I could be wrong or misunderstood the translation but I have reason to believe that Sangmanee cut 1lb only. Last year, he said the his walkaround weight (irc) was around 145lbs and Tawanchai is having more and more issues cutting under 145.

Could be wrong though, have to rewatch that interview. Thanks anyways.

Also, for anyone here who doesn't know, I have a calendar of all MT events and streams that I regularly update so if anyone is interested, here is a link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=cGhhbmtlc29uMTUwNUBnbWFpbC5jb20
Send me one of your emails and I'll give you permission to see the color code (Google works like that, other people can't see color without permission).

i think we are thinking the same one then...i thought you had another source that suggested the weight difference otherwise.

Untitled.png

there was another interview where they were saying that part of tawanchai's weight gain was due to the fact he grew in height as well. the reason they are looking at him fighting on one championship or superchamp is that he can fight against foreigners or bigger guys around his weight.

i hope sangmanee can pull this off and make the weight. have this rubber match and finish this trilogy...then they can fight other people in their proper weight classes.

i think we are thinking the same one then...i thought you had another source that suggested the weight difference otherwise.

View attachment 801062

there was another interview where they were saying that part of tawanchai's weight gain was due to the fact he grew in height as well. the reason they are looking at him fighting on one championship or superchamp is that he can fight against foreigners or bigger guys around his weight.

i hope sangmanee can pull this off and make the weight. have this rubber match and finish this trilogy...then they can fight other people in their proper weight classes.
Yea, it's the same one. Thanks, have to fix it now.
Sangmanee is too dominant at <140 so everyone will only bet on him, he is being forced to fight at <147. Sad situation but it is what it is. He hasn't fought under 140 for over a year now.

I really don't believe Tawanchai only has to cut 1 lbs
Exactly, he is big for that weight and I'd def say that he walks around over 147. Also, he was wearing a "sweatsuit" in several photos. He wouldn't do that just for 1lb.

muayman wansuk

suekwan phitaklongern (regional show from hat yai stadium)
BC5A256F-5EDA-412A-A74D-D0846317C323.jpeg C9F6094E-3EBB-4C1F-869B-3675E19B57E5.jpeg

Last edited:
20200925_204312.jpg

From last year "น้ำหนักปกติ 66 กก"
Sangmanee walks around at 145, not 138. He does cut less weight than the vast majority of fighters but he doesn't need to gain to fight up there.

Last edited:
20200925_204312.jpg

From last year "น้ำหนักปกติ 66 กก"
Sangmanee walks around at 145, not 138. He does cut less weight than the vast majority of fighters but he doesn't need to gain

when was that from (last year)?

i was actually kind of surprised to hear that he had to actually put on weight considering he carries a bit of extra weight around the mid-section. to only reason off the top of my head where i can see some truth to that is the fact that he did say that the training at samangarment is more intense, so maybe he's losing weight that way.

when was that from (last year)?

i was actually kind of surprised to hear that he had to actually put on weight considering he carries a bit of extra weight around the mid-section. to only reason off the top of my head where i can see some truth to that is the fact that he did say that the training at samangarment is more intense, so maybe he's losing weight that way.
Yea, later last year, MuayTuu post fighter real weight on the posters every week apparently.

updated, the fighters on main show are still being wrapped and oiled but stream is up

Back