Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

BTW I just checked that weight Panpayak Jitmuangnon vs. Yodlekpet it was 136 vs. 137.

so yeah Panpayak should probably stay at 130.

Great fight. I like watching Panpayak, his style is fun to watch. Though he usually seems to lose against the top tier fighters. Does anyone know what his best wins were? I know he beat Sakesan a while ago

Well Kongsak just recently got leg kick KO'd by Rafi Singpatong
By inside low kick no less. Can't even remember when I saw that last.. Looked like Rafi had weight advantage though, anyone know?

Last edited:
By inside low kick no less. Can't even remember when I saw that last.. Looked like Rafi had weight advantage though, anyone know?
I read somewhere that Kongsak weighted in at 140 lbs, Rafi at 142 lbs. Rafi holds a lumpinee belt at 147 lbs so yeah quite a significant size advantage. Kongsak didn't look so good in that fight though.

petchnumnoi lumpinee show:
singsiam pboonlai x chanasuk kiatphetdecha
saengtian yuttunglung x sangtong mor tassanai
kongfah tanaimichel x sam-a chor ruangrum
bangklanoi rattanabandit x petsila ekmuangnon
petsimok pksaenchai x walter goncalves
kiatpetch peakmai restaurant x julio lobo
rafi singpatong x chujaroen dabransarakarm

i need with a big hurry the Yodlekpet Or Pitisak record( how many wins-losses-draws)

i published his page at wikipedia accidentally while developing it yesterday, just took notice of it now!

please, save me guys, if i didnt have the his record some wiki mod is going to delete the page!!

Can someone translate this for me. After translating some of the comments im guessing its something to do with Yodwicha joining Banchamek. Kem doesnt seem happy but I could be wrong:

Can someone translate this for me. After translating some of the comments im guessing its something to do with Yodwicha joining Banchamek. Kem doesnt seem happy but I could be wrong:

Drama about the fact that Yodwicha is switching to Banchamek's gym. Kem is filing complaint to the president of the Professional Boxing Assocoation of Thailand, mainly the fact that Yodwicha did not inform him first that he was going to switch camp. He want to talk to Buakaw directly why he is taking the biggest name from his camp (and want Yodwicha to apologize).

Also have sth to do with Yodwicha's new wife but I aint got time to research dat.

Ok so translated some of the comments and its obviously about Yodwicha joining Banchamek. I copied and pasted some of the translated comments:

Wanichto Gk
A boxer out of a drug call? Really? Sums up a boxer is a slave? Being Framed for life is funny. Don't say you're spinning. He's a boxing top before being here.

Jubjub-Deaw Patsanon
I can't believe that the balance would be so dare to do this. As long as the touch is dark with mo, well raised. Take care like it's a family of important people. Buakaw doesn't mind that this is not beautiful.
Dinho Santos No Muay, no respect! This was treason! We are with you KEM MUAYTHAI GYM!

ศักดิ์ณรงค์ มงคลศิริมา
The White Lotus is so many times. It likes to take other boxing.
Venit Kaewmala
Nowadays, anyone who has money, can buy it all. Only money boxer. Everyone is going.
Nong Zung
I'm a boxer. The one who is the one who is white is buakaw. It has no sense of gratitude since the head of the camp. It's still betrayed.
ทวิสัน รัตนศรีวงษ์
It's been loud for a long time. I didn't make it. Let it go. It's going to be a waste.

อนันต์ ลิ้ม แทรี่
Go on, one-on-one is strong. Everything needs to be a system. At least there must be some manners about the boxer. Since we haven't given it yet, don't let it take it to yourself. The size of the person who created it. It still comes out of Fooled
https://www.facebook.com/pagemuaytu/posts/1656123061361787?__tn__=C-R#
TangMo Mueanrueang
Is that all your brain can think of?
Mr. Bua White asshole cuddle..
https://www.facebook.com/pagemuaytu/posts/1656123061361787?__tn__=C-R#
Somkok Somko Changsu
At the boxer, if his heart doesn't come, then it's not useful. Just talk to each other. Deal with the contract first. But look at it. The class is going to go to embossed. It's normal

Chakrit Buathong
The Word " grateful " and " slave " is difficult to find the difference.

Drama about the fact that Yodwicha is switching to Banchamek's gym. Kem is filing complaint to the president of the Professional Boxing Assocoation of Thailand, mainly the fact that Yodwicha did not inform him first that he was going to switch camp. He want to talk to Buakaw directly why he is taking the biggest name from his camp (and want Yodwicha to apologize).

Also have sth to do with Yodwicha's new wife but I aint got time to research dat.
Thanks bro. I look at it like when you quit a job for a more successful job. Being part of Buakaws team is a lot better for Yodwicha. Kem just had him floating under the radar. Maybe he was just slowly introducing him to the international world but it was starting to get annoying. At the same time I understand Kems frustration. You invest a lot into a fighter and they just leave.

Back