Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Of course he doesn't have great technique but considering he's an actor and not a fighter or martial artist it wasn't too bad I guess (it could have been a lot worse).

I mean if you think that's the scene that was hard to watch, how about the toilet gang rape scene?

i was being sarcastic.

better late than never...the main event from wednesday at rajadamnern (seksan vs. kaonar):

the raja card tonight looks good too...yothin fa!

tonight's rajadamnern event!

From the Japan thread...
Can you recommend a handful of specific fights from Saenchai's prime that are worth watching? New to kickfighting...

Been a while since I've seen all his fights but I think these are all good. TBH I don't know what years I would call Saenchai's prime, he retired from serious competition in 2014 but even then it's not like he was falling apart.

Here's all his other fights with Thai fighters, I didn't bother collecting his stuff vs foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYkK4YyLWit_9CSlbfZPLHnxiNVH45rs3

From the Japan thread...

Been a while since I've seen all his fights but I think these are all good. TBH I don't know what years I would call Saenchai's prime, he retired from serious competition in 2014 but even then it's not like he was falling apart.

Here's all his other fights with Thai fighters, I didn't bother collecting his stuff vs foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYkK4YyLWit_9CSlbfZPLHnxiNVH45rs3

Awesome! Thanks bro! Much appreciated.

Awesome! Thanks bro! Much appreciated.

Since you're new to Kickboxing and all, this post may help you find some direction with finding the 'names to know' so to speak. I made a big ass list of notable fighters and such from all the combat sports I enjoy, but the first 8 pages are just Kickboxing and Muay Thai. I hope it helps, if you decide to take a look.

Since you're new to Kickboxing and all, this post may help you find some direction with finding the 'names to know' so to speak. I made a big ass list of notable fighters and such from all the combat sports I enjoy, but the first 8 pages are just Kickboxing and Muay Thai. I hope it helps, if you decide to take a look.

Incredible!!!! Thanks man.

Is Superlek vs Panpayak set to fight this 8/16?

songkla supershow:

tonight's lumpinee show:

rodtang vs. superbank; sangmanee vs. yodpaomrung

another angle:

Last edited:
Who won between Panpayak and Neunglanglek?

thanks for the videos @esum80 but it's a fuckin' shame that we're back to watching subpar footage like that. We were totally spoiled by Muay Ties. now I don't wanna live in a world where stadium fights aren't available in HD within a few hours.

thanks for the videos @esum80 but it's a fuckin' shame that we're back to watching subpar footage like that. We were totally spoiled by Muay Ties. now I don't wanna live in a world where stadium fights aren't available in HD within a few hours.

yeah, i don't know why that songkla supershow was of such low quality

Back