Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

@verrix I'll tag you in a desperate attempt to find success here but anyone can help: I think Saksi Kiatmuu9 fought today at Raja right?

Muay thai daily seems to be late uploading fight videos in the last days and I can't find it at SMMTV channel; don't wanna check muaythai2000 either to avoid spoilers.

This kid is coming off two KO wins afaik so I wanna keep on track with him.
I don't see his name on muaythai2000

I don't see his name on muaythai2000

ah okay thanks for checking. I swear I saw his name in today's or tomorrow's card but who knows maybe I was tripping. Anyway here's something rare, a body kick KO:

@verrix I'll tag you in a desperate attempt to find success here but anyone can help: I think Saksi Kiatmuu9 fought today at Raja right?

Muay thai daily seems to be late uploading fight videos in the last days and I can't find it at SMMTV channel; don't wanna check muaythai2000 either to avoid spoilers.

This kid is coming off two KO wins afaik so I wanna keep on track with him.

muay thai superfight - pattaya

toyota marathon

one fc...lerdsila, for the culture

disagree with the decision i think kaka should win

june 23, 2018

diamond super fight

lumpinee tko

channel 3

muaydee withithai - 6/24

channel 7

the hero

Last edited:
Looks like a monster card showed up on muaythai2000 for thursday.

Yodlekphet Aor.Achariya vs. Saengmanee Aumkatongchiangmai - are these the real Yodlekpet and Sangmanee? it is listed for after the main event...

Yodlekphet Aor.Achariya vs. Saengmanee Aumkatongchiangmai - are these the real Yodlekpet and Sangmanee? it is listed for after the main event...
yes it is the real guys and they are the main event broadcast on ch3 Thursday. Seksan vs Gonar is the co main

yes.

I will be there normally if you want follow some video and foto off backstage, just add me on snapchat lejournaldumuay or instagram lakhdar_dz

Back