Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I tought it was odd it ended in a draw though. Superlek did well in the fift round but still not enough for a draw imo

I dont the fight on muay ties? Anyone get link plz? Bigg superlek nuthugger here

i posted the entire event 2 posts above. superlek fight is about 50 mins into it.

try to watch some of the other fights, there were some sweet KOs

first one being at the 9 min mark...yodbuadaeng vs. prakaipetch

and then the finish during chalawan vs. rambong (1 hr 19 m into the event)...holy shit.

Last edited:
petchyindee friday night fights

Kaew got a bit lit up in the first, now he's trying to clinch him down. slick hands by Kazuki.

Pet-U-Thong was putting on a show in the 4th. I have no idea how it ended in a draw.
Yoksutai did a nice breakdown on the scoring of the fight. It's in Portuguese but there are subtitles. I also thought Pet-u-Thong won, however Yoksutai's explanation seems to be competent.

Yoksutai did a nice breakdown on the scoring of the fight. It's in Portuguese but there are subtitles. I also thought Pet-u-Thong won, however Yoksutai's explanation seems to be competent.

I'm brazilian and follow Yoksutai, no need for subtitles! I'll watch it when I get home, thanks!

Since we're talking brazilian muay thai podcasts I'll throw in that I watched one last night talking about the origins of muay thai in Brazil - BTW there are two guys who went to Thailand in the 80's and have been trying to pass knowledge along for 40 years and people still think Wanderlei Silva is a muay thai fighter; I thought we were 10-15 years late but after watching that I became quite depressed from realizing we're 40 years late thus things will never change;

But what I wanted to say is that one of them trained at Pasiprapa Gym in the mid-90's and said that Malaipet was a little kid training there at the time (he said he only found out about it himself recently). Last time I remember reading about it no one knew where Malaipet came from.

I guess the mouth guard slipping out made the difference

i don't know what to watch right now...probably top king.

top king world series:

or

or
lumpinee tko

or
channel 3 omnoi

Last edited:
That Japanese kid Nadaka, first fight on the Channel 3 show, is very skilled. He's got lots of potential.

there is an event (chaiya festival) in surat thani and will feature the debut of john wayne parr's daughter...the event starts at 6:30pm local time and jasmine parr will be on about 8:45~9pm-ish.

you can watch it here: https://www.thairath.co.th/tv/live

edit: its apparently going to be tape-delayed now til 11pm

Last edited:
just a heads up....

lerdsila is on the preliminary portion of the one macau card which is unfortunately not available on live stream (presumably the one app)
Looks like they shuffled the card up. Lerdsila/Kaka fight is now on main card and streamed through app. Prelims now can be stream through Facebook and Twitter.

Looks like they shuffled the card up. Lerdsila/Kaka fight is now on main card and streamed through app. Prelims now can be stream through Facebook and Twitter.

yeah, i saw that yesterday. saves me the trouble now that i can just watch on the app.

@verrix I'll tag you in a desperate attempt to find success here but anyone can help: I think Saksi Kiatmuu9 fought today at Raja right?

Muay thai daily seems to be late uploading fight videos in the last days and I can't find it at SMMTV channel; don't wanna check muaythai2000 either to avoid spoilers.

This kid is coming off two KO wins afaik so I wanna keep on track with him.

Back