Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

is this live every tuesday? Or was that a special occasion?

is this live every tuesday? Or was that a special occasion?

i think this was a special event. fights from raja are streamed fairly frequently and i see ch. 7 and lumpinee fights more on thurs - sun. there are some other fights from pattaya (NOT including max) here and there during the week as well.

Good question.

Also who is providing english captions? is this a regular thai tv channel streaming their stuff on facebook?

yes, now26 streams on their facebook page.

channels 3, 5, and 7 don't usually stream their content on facebook and they use geo-block on other streaming sites. but there are aggregate facebook pages and sites around that you are able to watch their programming.

and max muay thai streams every single day from their fb page in both thai and english.

Last edited:
yes, now26 streams on their facebook page.

channels 3, 5, and 7 don't usually stream their content on facebook and they use geo-block on other streaming sites. but there are aggregate facebook pages and sites around that you are able to watch their programming.

and max muay thai streams every single day from their fb page in both thai and english.

Thanks for the info. Timing is really bad for me to watch it live but it's good to know.

Thanks for the info. Timing is really bad for me to watch it live but it's good to know.

unless it's the weekend where i get up early to watch it, i have to settle for the replays during the work week.

BUT today i made an exception since it was a fairly big event.

<Goldie11>

Muang Thai's chin is incredible. Has he ever been knocked out?

Muang Thai's chin is incredible. Has he ever been knocked out?

TKOed by Sangmanee but never went down even eating big combos over and over; TKOed by Genji Umeno due to cut; that's what I remember from recent years. But with the amount of fights these guys have when they're young, he must've been KOed at some point.

You can watch the whole fight on the last page. multiple camera angles and graphics as well. The Livestream video is a replay now.

Saenchai on Muangthai side, Somrak on Kulabdam side..

Anyone know the reason that cause saenchai to split from Somrak ? I think I saw somewhere that Somrak stop Saenchai from fighting overseas..

somrak said he didnt know at that time , seanchai ask for a 3-4days break but go overseas instead

Rodtang and Yodpanomrung signed with ONE Championship.

I want to watch that Muangthai vs Kulabdum fight in all its glory in 1080p HD please

Back