Recent fights/results/news from South America

Seems they'll be broadcast on Fox Sports in Brazil going forward.

Seems they'll be broadcast on Fox Sports in Brazil going forward.
any mention about where they are going to do this event?

dont make any sense to do it outside sao paulo state, i hope they dont do it on Rio de Janeiro

Maybe Brasilia who is Guto inocente hometown

Didn't say. One would assume in Sao Paolo.

WGP 43 is live on Canal Combate right now including what appears to be a LW 4-man one-night tournament. I have never watched it before, but it appears to have decent production values for a South American kickboxing promotion.

I was curious enough to look into it a little bit and it appears that WGP puts all their fight videos from all but the very most recent couple of events in high quality on their YouTube and with English commentary on many of them. https://www.youtube.com/user/WGPKickboxing

wgp is well produced but most of the fights are about low and sometimes mid lvl guys

Fox_Sports.jpg

http://glorykickboxing.com/news/glo...x-sports:1ca2e69b-0582-409d-9dfc-015f35dcedfc

Through the agreement, which began earlier this month with GLORY 50 Chicago and continues into 2019, FOX Sports will air every GLORY numbered event to over 50 million households in Mexico, Central America and South America, excluding Brazil.

rip Mafanofe.

<{you!}>
and guess why they dont include brazil?

90% of the program schedule is about showing non live games and programs about soccer headlined by retired soccer players circlejerking and randomly cursing each other when they are not agreeing on the same repetitive news

90% of the program schedule is about showing non live games and programs about soccer headlined by retired soccer players circlejerking and randomly cursing each other when they are not agreeing on the same repetitive news
I guess the trade off is your country has a buncha hot women with nice asses...

I guess the trade off is your country has a buncha hot women with nice asses...
then i can dig it :)

thats true

Brazil N1 on hot woman in the world, woman here have naturally beautiful asses, pretty much every woman is hot even when her face is not the best one.

This country is marvelous on this aspect,skinny-normal weight girls with small tits and naturally giantic asses is the best combination for a woman body by far

these famous actress-singers with fake bodies are nothing compared to our girls,we live in a heaven in this aspect,and it counts for every single state of the country.

Bad news for kickboxing being corfirmed:

Alex Pereira is doing a preparation to translate to MMA

He has been training his striking with 4-6oz gloves since in a while and dropped a bomb yesterday:

-This contract is for these Dana white contender series the he will fight in august 10 to probably get into UFC

- Training on a BJJ-Boxing gym.

-He has been training BJJ since january-february and has won an BJJ submission mode championship for whit belts

- Received the blue belt on BJJ a month and a half ago lel(this is running the gauntle "tradition" for some BJJ gyms when you receive a new belt

- this video speach when he received the blue belt

Basically he says the he was very well received by the BJJ team,said that he was supported by the head coach of the gym when he was very sad and without motivation to train but Vinicius Reviravolta(the BJJ coach) heard him and helped him to recover the motivation on the fighting game again.

Lol! silva is seeing those 100k checks Israel adesanya is cashing and he wants his piece of the pie. I actually expect to see more guys giving mma a shot as just being at the tail end of the top 10 in the ufc pays more than glory is paying their champions

Lol! silva is seeing those 100k checks Israel adesanya is cashing and he wants his piece of the pie. I actually expect to see more guys giving mma a shot as just being at the tail end of the top 10 in the ufc pays more than glory is paying their champions
Haha Silva probably saw those $100,000 xhwxka Isreal Adesaynia is cashing and he most likely wants some of that cash!

I thought more guys would give MMA a shot but then again UFC does pay more than Glory does.
tenor.gif

Another Kickboxer Going full MMA: Braddok Silva

Based on this interview that he gave to combate channel, translating what he said:

-"I am much more know in Europe and Japan. Sometimes, Is annoying walk on the streets, get in and out of the gym. a lot of people stop me in the streets. Its very different in Brazil. when i conclude a dream, always another dream is born. I arrived as one of the best on kickboxing and, when i saw MMA, i said that i wanted to be one of the best in there too. The UFC is the best of the world, i want to fight there someday, but to really get into, to consilidate my name like i made on kickboxing. I want to be reference like i was. despite that i train with the best on MMA in a Decade, I am not appearing. this time is a new public, new perspectives. It all add, Favours me."

-"Training and fighting MMA let me very motivated. Kickboxing has been stagnant, it didnt make me happy. things like favoring, Politics(in the kickboxing world)... Glory has already prejudiced me on the event, not financially, but putting a thousand things for me to do in the fight week and none to my opponent. Changed my glove for a bigger one minutes before the fight. Its not cool, Its not fair."

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is it....Another kickboxer going to this sport.

Braddock fought MMA last Saturday as an late replacement to some dude

he will be trying to be a participant of UFC reality show to get a contract.

Back