Recent fights/results/news from South America

Showed a couple still images of a ring and some fighters for me so event seems to be going, stream just isn't :(

looks like ther eis some kickboxing on now but when I press play it sends me to another page instead of playing the video
Same thing yea.

Showed a couple still images of a ring and some fighters for me so event seems to be going, stream just isn't :(

Same thing yea.

opefull it starts working soon. I wanna see Groenberg vs Baya

I put my refund request in. Shame, would so have wanted to see this live.

1509934_843520075670861_275267821149829568_n.jpg

10805696_416527695171479_4755903560277422777_n.jpg

CBA paste all the fights but here's Pereiras fight and the 4man tournament from last WGP.

[YT]unf_XjtR-JQ[/YT]

Tournament Semifinals
[YT]rbybxu96xAk[/YT]
[YT]weIuprLzKb4[/YT]

Tournament Final
[YT]btZBKBwrlEY[/YT]

WGP #25 was scheduled for last week and aparently postponed due to some audit or w/e the city wanted to do.

Hopefully doesn't screw them over too much.

Pereiras opponent didn't belong with him in there. Nice production qualities though.

SvNRbu1.jpg

Pereira vs. Almeida set for the next WGP. Pereira getting chances to revenge prior losses.

~8h30mins till the WGP event.

In other news:
Venum Victory World Series is set for October 24th in Panama. The main event for the bout will feature Brazil's Cosmo Alexandre vs. Luis Casta

WGP 26 happening Sept 5.
Former Strikeforce/UFC fighter Guto Inocente vs. Felipe Micheletti only fight announced so far.

Bump. These threads are back from the dead it seems.

Paulo Tebar was replaced by Wilson Djavan to face Qiu Jiangliang

Djavan is 2-1 on WGP and had a victory over Marcus Vinicius at WGP 30

Tebar was a better opponent but too small

Any idea if GoH7 will be broadcast live somewhere in Brazil? Cause if not, it'll be 2 weeks before we can see it via Chinese tv.

Back