Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Well that's a risky fight to take right before Tenshin, but i guess he wants a challenge.
I should've clarified; it's an exhibition bout. 2 rounds with bigger gloves. Gunji pushes a high tempo so it should be good for Takeru to knock the rust off regardless

I should've clarified; it's an exhibition bout. 2 rounds with bigger gloves. Gunji pushes a high tempo so it should be good for Takeru to knock the rust off regardless

Ah, that makes more sense.

Does anyone know where I can watch the recent K1 GPs in full? I just finished watching Noiri vs Anpo and want to watch the event in full.

There is a lot on youtube otherwise the UFC Fight Pass has a lot of the K-1 events in its media library, as well as Showtime events:
ufcfightpass.com

You can sign up for a month and watch the K-1 events and you can cancel your membership anytime.

Unfortunately, COVID restrictions have caused the next K-1 Grand Prix to be entirely domestic and outside of a decent fight for RIAMU, the quarterfinals look pretty lackluster.

Hopefully if all the favorites win, then the Semis and Final look fantastic.

Tenshin’s final RISE fight has been announced - against Teppen Gym team-mate Kazane

As weird as this is it's better than Tenshin fighting Kazuki in his last fight. At least this way it stays in-house at Teppen and doesn't affect Kazane vs Kazuki.

FLKQMzPUYAIOovK.jpg

K-1 have announced a 1 night Cruiserweight GP for their K'Festa 5 show in April

So what about this akihiro kaneko guy?
From what i read it looks like he is japan biggest hope for a new star
Dude has knockout power, which always helps

So what about this akihiro kaneko guy?
From what i read it looks like he is japan biggest hope for a new star
Dude has knockout power, which always helps
That would be Nadaka Yoshinari

And Kaneko is great, but his last fight against Kumura in the 55kg finals should have been ruled a draw

That would be Nadaka Yoshinari

And Kaneko is great, but his last fight against Kumura in the 55kg finals should have been ruled a draw

Yoshinari is with rizin now right?
I thought he was more focused on muay thai
This fight was great indeed

I think kaneko has more star potential than yoshinari( could been wrong)
Specially in things that dont "involve" fighting, like appearance,bigger weight class etc

Yoshinari is with rizin now right?
I thought he was more focused on muay thai

Nadaka mainly fights for BOM, but he does participate in Rizin too. Interestingly, if you see Nadaka has a match in Rizin under kickboxing rules... it's not actually kickboxing rules. All his Rizin matches have allowed clinching, elbows and dumps.

Back