Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Bang Rachan, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Tayski

Tayski Stand-up Fighting

I can hook you up cheap, give me a call.

[​IMG]

SuperLuigi likes this.
  2. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

He will not get less than 2 years, that"s minimum the penalty. Probably 3 years and a half if the judges forgive him and understand he"s a sportsman and associated with that guy who was a grower. I read about guys who got 3 years and a half, were in deep shit but he"s almost in the deepest. I will announce you about the outcome of the first time. They are very harsh with drugs, plus they all get arrested. I don"t know how the officers are doing it, but in the end even the foreigners who sell here in clubs are going to the prison.

If he gets even 5 years I will not be surprised.

Photos of the captures: https://adevarul.ro/locale/oradea/f...arestat-1_5c13b4d1df52022f75785055/index.html.

He is 28 years old.

3. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

Funny fact, Romania was number 1 in Europe and 3 worldwide in growing cannabis sativa (industrial). :)))))) We used to have 56,000 ha.

These were our old BDSM tools to process the cannabis. :)) You could have got pants or shirts, and at that time even centuries ago all was manual. It was very popular here.

[​IMG]

Snubnoze707 and Mafanofe like this.
  4. Tayski

Tayski Stand-up Fighting

I don't get it.

5. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

I said his career is pretty much over now.

Andrei Stoica watching the fights of Mike Tyson, beautiful combo:

6. Tayski

Tayski Stand-up Fighting

Something is wrong with the numbers on Schiopu vs. Iancu. I don't understand how Iancu is supposedly 3cm shorter and 24 kilos heavier while looking like that compared to Schiopu.

7. Tayski

Tayski Stand-up Fighting

After watching some fights from Rajadamnern, these DFS fights were like watching some bum fights :/

8. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

He lost some weight for this fight but Șchiopu now fights sometimes (like here) in the open weight class. By the way, he is based in the Netherlands now at Superpro but still has a lot to do. It was a fun event, they are going up.

Let"s not compare Muay Thai and kickboxing. And Stoica, Paraschiv and Moroșanu are very known in Europe. Mitu especially and Șchiopu are also not easy tasks. I don"t think any fighter from Scandinavia would be competitive at Romanian circuit (one of the strongest in Europe: Local Kombat, Superkombat, Colosseum Tournament, Dynamite).

Yeah, the Thais are really good, but that"s Muay Thai. Moreover in Glory now are the top of Muay Thai.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  9. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

about the Dynamite fight show, Luis morais isnt bad but the guys Morosanu and Paraschiv faced are very bad, purest form of mismatch.

10. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

Morosanu should have fought Sinistra but he got injured. I say Frederic is a good opponent.