Recent fights/results/news from Europe

about the Dynamite fight show, Luis morais isnt bad but the guys Morosanu and Paraschiv faced are very bad, purest form of mismatch.

Morosanu should have fought Sinistra but he got injured. I say Frederic is a good opponent.

It seems Oss Fighters are also growing, the same as Ayo and Golden Fighter. But our currently top 2 promotions are right now Dynamite Fighting Show (shareholder Moroșanu and former manager of Superkombat) and Colosseum Tournament (where Ghiță fights).

All the Romanian promotions are on Fight Box.

50254845_2046268658784415_4981625699254140928_n.jpg

It seems Oss Fighters are also growing, the same as Ayo and Golden Fighter. But our currently top 2 promotions are right now Dynamite Fighting Show (shareholder Moroșanu and former manager of Superkombat) and Colosseum Tournament (where Ghiță fights).

All the Romanian promotions are on Fight Box.

50254845_2046268658784415_4981625699254140928_n.jpg
who Spetcu,Paraschiv, Stoica and Milea are fighting against?

who Spetcu,Paraschiv, Stoica and Milea are fighting against?
I will post when I know, they just posted it on social website. I think one of the shareholders if ex-president of Respect World Series (which didn"t last long but hosted shows in London and Madrid).

They were actually tested? lol

Come on now, we all know kickboxers are on them horsemeat.

Awful, just awful! Somebody was right about the horsemeat diet of Hari.

"Kickbokser Hari betrapt op doping" Damn he got betrapt, I wonder if he will escape.

Mate, most of your favourite Romanians are on the juice too. Just saying.
Which ones? They got tested in Glory and nothing. Adegbuyi looks absolutely the same, plus he has the same Romanian trainer. For example if they would have doped themselves, they would have already done it since Romania.

But yet again, Glory didn"t find anything.

Last edited:
Which ones? They got tested in Glory and nothing. Adegbuyi looks absolutely the same, plus he has the same Romanian trainer. For example if they would have doped themselves, they would have already done it since Romania.

But yet again, Glory didn"t find anything.

It's not Glory "finding" stuff, and it's not like the testing that the athletes go through to fight in Glory is very thorough.

You're also contradicting yourself when you say "Adegbuyi looks absolutely the same" and "they would have already done it since Romania". So if they had been doing it since Romania why would they look different now?

Besides, judging one's physique isn't exactly all it takes, otherwise Mladen Brestovac wouldn't have tested positive.

I shouldn't throw names without evidence but let's not pretend Andrei Stoica has never touched a thing.There are a few others which wouldn't surprise me either.

Exactly, why do you throw then? You are from Sweden, you didn"t even train with anybody.

Last edited:
Exactly, why do you throw then? You are from Sweden, you didn"t even train with anybody. And Stoica looks perfectly normal. He trains since his youth. It just proves envy from you.

What are you trying to say? That all are doping themselves? For example because you also mentioned Adegbuyi, he is clean. Was tested in Glory several times including at Glory 43 with Guto. Guto was not clean at Glory 43.

Until 70% of Glory will not be caught, LET"S NOT GENERALIZE. OK?

Dude you're so delusional that you think Romanians are all clean and you consider the international press bringing up Romanian officials covering up positive tests in an anti-doping lab as yet another conspiracy theory from other countries acting against Romania. Get real.

Also, I'm not from Sweden I've just moved there for now, and yes I do train with decent fighters. I have 0 envy of being like Stoica and I never brought up Adebuyi, you did.

Your Sweden was also suspended for some months.

Last edited:
DYNAMITE Fighting Show - Season 2 is starting soon:

MW3qDsB.jpg

And Adegbuyi launched anti-racism campaign in Romania.

kGryC0W.jpg

And Ion Pascu, DFS fighter, signs for another Bellator match:

bh3dP9Z.jpg

Announced is only Ghiță, he fights Vondracek in Bucharest at the end of March, live also on FightBox HD:

But in Colosseum Tournament!!

wYJFkXr.jpg

And on 28th, one day before also on FightBox HD:

FMzTjSc.jpg

* Bogdan Stoica (main event)
* Amansio Paraschiv (co-main event)
* Cristian Spetcu (co-main event)
* Cristian Milea
* Ciprian Șchiopu
* Cristian Ristea
* Valentin Bordianu
* Alex Filip
* Nino Pattvean

Also on the card top 10 light heavyweight ranked Fabio Kwasi. This is a very attractive card, full of stars! Stoica, Kwasi, Paraschiv and Spetcu are probably top 20 in their divisions, all of them.

Last edited:
Back