Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Hypocrites. They shouldn’t have robbed Ilunga against Vakhitov

Tonight on Fight Box

And locally Dynamite is on Pro X & Pro TV, while Colosseum is on Digi Sport 2 earlier.

48062794_273045020231317_6102744951014031360_n.jpg

48051593_1482663548533237_7846973501117300736_n.jpg

wasnt Andrei Stoica matched against Yegoian?

Yegoian was a much better opponent

wasnt Andrei Stoica matched against Yegoian?

Yegoian was a much better opponent
He got injured, same as Sinistra (both confirmed on the social website). Too bad, because both Moroșanu and Andrei were in top form last night. Yegoian would have been a solid name.

Moroșanu is preparing for Ghiță, and Ghiță will fight next Vondracek in March. They still didn"t agree yet for a promotion, Ghiță doesn"t want to fight in Dynamite.

Last edited:
Adrian Maxim (Glory, Superkombat, Wu Ling Weng, Glory of Heroes) arrested for cannabis trafficking. DIICOT organized a flagrant (with undercover officer) and he was caught selling 1 kilogram of cannabis alongside another person from Oradea, for 4000 euros. It seems that Maxim associated with a cannabis grower in Bihor County (the authorities found another 5.7 kilograms at a house).

He may get 2 up to 7 years under the laws of Romania. Cannabis/weed/marijuana are not drugs of the highest risk.

https://www.ebihoreanul.ro/stiri/ul...ost-arestat-si-trimis-in-judecata-145902.html

Last edited:
Well, that's quite stupid. Still hope he doesn't get the max or anything. Probably won't be fighting in China ever again though.

Well, that's quite stupid. Still hope he doesn't get the max or anything. Probably won't be fighting in China ever again though.

He might not be able to fight in the US either.

damn, who ever walks around with 1kg of any drug?

that was imprudent, he is fun to watch, i hope he dodges the jailtime and get some communitary service, shame that in 2018 almost all countries forbidden weed whil alcholol is around making people kill each other, while weed relax you(of course every drug brings problems to the user in after a long period of time but if someone likes and know the risks, no one should care)

damn, who ever walks around with 1kg of any drug?

that was imprudent, he is fun to watch, i hope he dodges the jailtime and get some communitary service, shame that in 2018 almost all countries forbidden weed whil alcholol is around making people kill each other, while weed relax you(of course every drug brings problems to the user in after a long period of time but if someone likes and know the risks, no one should care)

Regardless of the legality of weed, you could also get in trouble with the authorities for home growing liquor without a license. The issue here is that he was making a business based on an illegal substance which he sold in big quantities, not that he was a weed smoker. Had he been growing a bit of weed at home just for himself it would have been a different story.

That works out to roughly $2,000 per pound, which is actually in line with California pricing for decent indoor grown cannabis. I figured price would be higher in a place like Romania. What strain was it, Romulan?

He will not get less than 2 years, that"s minimum the penalty. Probably 3 years and a half if the judges forgive him and understand he"s a sportsman and associated with that guy who was a grower. I read about guys who got 3 years and a half, were in deep shit but he"s almost in the deepest. I will announce you about the outcome of the first time. They are very harsh with drugs, plus they all get arrested. I don"t know how the officers are doing it, but in the end even the foreigners who sell here in clubs are going to the prison.

If he gets even 5 years I will not be surprised.

Photos of the captures: https://adevarul.ro/locale/oradea/f...arestat-1_5c13b4d1df52022f75785055/index.html.

He might not be able to fight in the US either.
He is 28 years old.

That works out to roughly $2,000 per pound, which is actually in line with California pricing for decent indoor grown cannabis. I figured price would be higher in a place like Romania. What strain was it, Romulan?
Funny fact, Romania was number 1 in Europe and 3 worldwide in growing cannabis sativa (industrial). :)))))) We used to have 56,000 ha.

These were our old BDSM tools to process the cannabis. :)) You could have got pants or shirts, and at that time even centuries ago all was manual. It was very popular here.

nu-mai-avem-canepa-industriala-in-romania-din-cauza-spaimei-de-marijuana-695-body-image-1432723538.jpg

I said his career is pretty much over now.

Andrei Stoica watching the fights of Mike Tyson, beautiful combo:

I said his career is pretty much over now.

Andrei Stoica watching the fights of Mike Tyson, beautiful combo:

Something is wrong with the numbers on Schiopu vs. Iancu. I don't understand how Iancu is supposedly 3cm shorter and 24 kilos heavier while looking like that compared to Schiopu.

After watching some fights from Rajadamnern, these DFS fights were like watching some bum fights :/

Something is wrong with the numbers on Schiopu vs. Iancu. I don't understand how Iancu is supposedly 3cm shorter and 24 kilos heavier while looking like that compared to Schiopu.
He lost some weight for this fight but Șchiopu now fights sometimes (like here) in the open weight class. By the way, he is based in the Netherlands now at Superpro but still has a lot to do. It was a fun event, they are going up.

After watching some fights from Rajadamnern, these DFS fights were like watching some bum fights :/

Let"s not compare Muay Thai and kickboxing. And Stoica, Paraschiv and Moroșanu are very known in Europe. Mitu especially and Șchiopu are also not easy tasks. I don"t think any fighter from Scandinavia would be competitive at Romanian circuit (one of the strongest in Europe: Local Kombat, Superkombat, Colosseum Tournament, Dynamite).

Yeah, the Thais are really good, but that"s Muay Thai. Moreover in Glory now are the top of Muay Thai.

Last edited:
Back