Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Next KOK event fightcards: 4th april in Moldova. Will be there :3

Super fight: Prepelita Alexandru (Moldova) VS Elyas Zenasni (Netherlands) -71кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
Super fight: Matei Vitalie (Moldova) VS Piotr Woznicki (Poland) -71кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
Super fight: Renita Stanislav (Moldova) VS Angelini Dimitri (Italy) -65кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
Super fight: Morari Sergei (Moldova) VS Tural Bayramov (Azerbaijan) -77кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
Super fight: Zubco Dragos (Moldova) VS Milan Dasic (Serbia) вес +93кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Reserve fight: Apavaloae Denis (Moldova) VS Samir Kazimov (Azerbaijan) вес -85кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)

GP Semifinal fight 1: Daniel Alexandru (Romania) VS Valdemar Kulda (Lithuania) вес -85кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Semifinal fight 2: Lyapin Igor (Ukraine) VS Malchaz Karija (Netherlands) вес -85кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Super fight: Maxim Bolotov (Moldova) VS Sebastian Ciobanu (Romania) вес +93кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Title fight: Vladimir Tok (Germany) VS Sergei Lashchenko (Ukraine) вес +93кг правила КОК (3min x 5R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Super fight: Constantin Tutu (Moldova) VS Vitaly Buhryakov (Latvia) вес -85кг правила КОК (3min x 3R,EXTRA 1R)
GP Final Fight: Winner of GP Semifinal fight 1 VS Winner of GP Semifinal fight 2

1424368973_kok_finall.jpg

[YT]XOKdPevvWmo[/YT]

Next KOK event fightcards: 4th april in Moldova. Will be there :3

Bit of a pet peeve of mine but I wish they were more consistent with the naming of the events/undercards. Some are Hero's series, some Eagles series. Most events are World GP's, sometimes World Series. Think those at least have some logic behind them with the World Series events not necessarily being live on Eurosport and not having a tournament. Still annoys the f out of me :D

This goes for almost all promotions though, not exlusively a KOK problem.

Bit of a pet peeve of mine but I wish they were more consistent with the naming of the events/undercards. Some are Hero's series, some Eagles series. Most events are World GP's, sometimes World Series. Think those at least have some logic behind them with the World Series events not necessarily being live on Eurosport and not having a tournament. Still annoys the f out of me :D

This goes for almost all promotions though, not exlusively a KOK problem.

I will try explain it.
Eagels series is Moldova only. coz of FEA regulatios and stuff. HEROE'S series is Lithuanian name fot undercard. so under card is Heroes or Eagels. Main card is named KOK World GP when there is tournament that night. If not- main card is "KOK World Series".

It was hard to learn for me as well :)

I have simmilar mission going on, but it is connected to fighter profiles. Mostly Polish fighters but I'm trying to add also fighters from other countries.
It is not perfect yet but works.
And it is partly in Polish language, but I will translate it to ENG and RUS in future :)

http://madfight24.com/fighters/

Kiksie is great idea. Keep doing it man!

I have simmilar mission going on, but it is connected to fighter profiles. Mostly Polish fighters but I'm trying to add also fighters from other countries.
It is not perfect yet but works.
And it is partly in Polish language, but I will translate it to ENG and RUS in future :)

http://madfight24.com/fighters/

Kiksie is great idea. Keep doing it man!

tahnks for the line up and good webstie so far. Aer you just having Polish fighters on it?

Started it because wikipedia kinda sucks a lot for kickboxing. Yeah Glory and couple other promotions are pretty well covered (for now anyways) but who's to say those pages aren't deleted in a few years again, and smaller

Last edited:
tahnks for the line up and good webstie so far. Aer you just having Polish fighters on it?

not only Polish. I have few fighters from Lithuania, Holland, Russia... Problem is that fighters don't have their record written down... This is strange for me:)
I just need info like Opponent/Event/Date/Result and fighters bio (with photo). Thats all. Is it too much ? :)

Started it because wikipedia kinda sucks a lot for kickboxing. Yeah Glory and couple other promotions are pretty well covered (for now anyways) but who's to say those pages aren't deleted in a few years again, and smaller

not only Polish. I have few fighters from Lithuania, Holland, Russia... Problem is that fighters don't have their record written down... This is strange for me:)
I just need info like Opponent/Event/Date/Result and fighters bio (with photo). Thats all. Is it too much ? :)

Yeah records are really hard to come by. I tried to make a wikipedia page for a fighter and I had to look up his videos to find the record. They deleted it though because there was not enough references or something like that.

Yeah records are really hard to come by. I tried to make a wikipedia page for a fighter and I had to look up his videos to find the record. They deleted it though because there was not enough references or something like that.

I have many friends along fighters and I jus try to ask them on Facebook. "Hey Christian, sed me your record pls" BANG "ok, no prolem. Tere are fights, YT links, all stuff you need".
It was only ONE fighter with record like that :) Chris Baya - thaks Bro if you read this forum :)
I think that it should be like ID card. I'm fighter and I need to have my record written down. It is my job and stuff...

10988929_870005913022277_8442343707761818853_n.jpg

▼KOK WORLD GP 2015 MIDDLE WEIGHT TOURNAMENT 85Kg SEMI FINAL
Daniel Alexandru (Romania) vs. Valdemar Kulda (Lithuania)

▼KOK WORLD GP 2015 MIDDLE WEIGHT TOURNAMENT 85Kg SEMI FINAL
Lyapin Igor (Ukraine) vs. Malchaz Karija (Netherlands)

▼SUPER FIGHT +93Kg
Maxim Bolotov (Moldova) vs. Sebastian Ciobanu (Romania)

▼KOK WORLD TITLE FIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
Vladimir Toktasynov (Germany) vs. Sergei Lashchenko (Ukraine)

▼SUPER FIGHT -85Kg
Constantin Tutu (Moldova) vs. Vitaly Buhryakov (Latvia)

Jorge Loren beat Pacome Asi in the finals to win the 4 man tournament in Troyes.

Jorge Loren beat Payet via ref stoppage. He received a cut in the 2nd round. Loren was doing better in that fight.

Pacome Asibeat Oborotov via head kick tko in the 3rd round.

Final Loren took advantage of Oborotovs leg kicks earlier and smashes Asis legs as the bell went. His hands dropped them a right hand knocked him out cold. Maloney was unstoppable last night

Back