Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Dec 7. Not exactly right after but takes a while to put an event together. Don't really remember any shows from Cyprus before these.

Oh I don't think I saw that show. I think I remember my coach saying he fought in Cyprus before but not sure of the details of the show.

It's good that they are having big promotions all over now.

Not sure the Cyprus show was broadcast anywhere outside Cyprus.

Guess the KOK Cyprus show must've done well for whoever to organize this kind of a card "right" after.

Unfortunately they will have 20 spectators. Even Greece"s attendance is pretty limited for a big scene though exists.

Well some said it was FOTY. I know you don"t like the big guys though.

your the only person calling that fight of the year!

Lets all hope benny took this as a learning experience in cardio and doesn't gas in the first round again against rico suave

WaLp0oM.jpg

Just enough time to get your tickets.

So Mike Zambidis is defending his SK title in a fight on Iron Challenge 2015 next week.

Superkombat middleweight champion Mike Zambidis will make his first title defence in Athens, Greece, on January at the Indoor Stadium of Tae Kwon Do. The bout will be a rematch against Harun Kina of Turkey and is a part of a new concept initiated by Superkombat. Check it out: http://goo.gl/GqoyyU

Mohamed khamal destroyed chahid in the 2nd round. I can't wait for a video

UivY2Kp.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/WorldFightingLeague

This year looking pretty nice already. So so many shows scheduled.
Think there is like 3 weekends from feb/march/april that doesn't have an event scheduled, yet anyways.
And tbh even on those you probably can watch some "new" Kunlun content.

Last edited:
WFL (unoffcial) results so far:

Superfights:
Ibrahim El Bouni wins after medical intervention VS Bogdan Stoica

Ertugrul Bayrak WOPVS Geronimo de Groot

Santino Verbeek WOP VS Justin Dap

Mohammed Khamal wins after KO in rnd 2 VS Chahid Oulad El Hadj II

Light Heavyweight Tournament [95kg]

- Luis Tavares wins light heavyweight tournament

- Fred Sikking

- Redouan Cairo

- Loren Javier Jorge

Women's Tournament [61kg]

- Ilona Wijmans wins Women's Tournament

- Sarah Debaieb

- Orinta van der Zee

- Salaysa van den Bos

Lightweight Tournament [70kg]
- Cedric Manhoef wins lightweight tournament

- Massaro Glunder

- Edson Fortes

- Wiliam Diender

Edit: final results:
WFL%20HOOFDDORP_zps1qntmshg.jpg

fFIpMtg.jpg

Moises Baute, Souwer and Paraschiv on the same event. Enfusion <3

Bogdan Stoica broke his knee ligaments? :( I hope it"s not very bad injury, otherwise he"ll not miss just the SK finals but also months.

fFIpMtg.jpg

sounds like a solid event Paraschiv is quite good. I felt thfe Cedric fight could have went his way. Maybe one day he will fight Souwer as well

10463966_10203171385392260_7130073029487402126_n.jpg

4 man tournament featuringg Jamil Meusen, Arnold Oborotov, Pacome Asi and Emanuelle Payet.
Aristote Quititasa is also on the card.
Jean Mack Mormeck will also be making a special guest appearance.

So Morosanu vs. Catinas in MMA in Turin, Italy dec 12 according to Mr. Irimia. Superkombat special edition event.

Some kind of hybrid rules, standup first round and everything else for later rounds. MMA gloves and in a cage.

-------------
0imPl0u.png

FBP 43: Superkombat President Eduard Irimia
Eduard Irimia, president of Superkombat Fighting Championship, has some big news regarding the November 7th event in Bucharest, Romania as well as some major announcements about the future of Superkombat. Also, Don Roid gives his review of WWE's Hell in a Cell PPV this past weekend.

&#9658; FBP 43: Superkombat President Eduard Irimia

When did Greg Wootton and Petboonchu fight? I stumbled across some page on Facebook saying Greg beat Petboonchu 2 months ago in Scotland but cant find any videos or anything. I am surprised I never heard about it.

Or maybe thats Catinas and Morosanu in separate matches as someone added it to wiki like that.

When did Greg Wootton and Petboonchu fight? I stumbled across some page on Facebook saying Greg beat Petboonchu 2 months ago in Scotland but cant find any videos or anything. I am surprised I never heard about it.

Haven't seen the event but it was in November or December I thibk on the power of Scotland card

^According to the folks here there was a video but it got taken down right away. One of the posters saw it and described it in a thread.

Or maybe thats Catinas and Morosanu in separate matches as someone added it to wiki like that.

It"s some MMA to give a message, to replay, to respond to RXF. SK estimates at least 6000 tickets will be sold in Turin.

So Raul and Moro in a cage, others too, first round stand-up and the next rounds MMA if the fights aren"t over hehe.

sounds like a solid event Paraschiv is quite good. I felt thfe Cedric fight could have went his way. Maybe one day he will fight Souwer as well

Paraschiv announced on a social site on January 15th the fight against Sittichai, but I"m not convinced about it. These are bouts at another level for him in this moment. Elam also pretty solid and home in Spain.

We will see though if Kunlun makes a tournament with all the groups winners.

1939497_426426667507428_8944865560827681083_n.jpg

10926461_426426834174078_8600436061405583868_n.jpg

10896873_426426747507420_3422429729357858753_n.jpg

Maximo Suarez too. Baute will fight for the title.

Last edited:
Ismael Londt on March 21, A1 WORLD COMBAT CUP 2015 in Tbilisi, Georgia

1897750_857133664309502_396567678983382610_n.jpg

Eurosport logo yay.
Actually being able to see fights ftw.

Back