Recent fights/results/news from China

I aint talking about profits lol
Well if i was using an organization as a money laundering machine i'd still want the cash flow to be positive. Can't just have a lot of expenses and no revenue. Idk anything at all about glory financial status though

Honestly @Julius_Caesar should become the EsNews "Ellie Seckbach" of kickboxing, he would just go to the gyms and talk about science labs and shit that doesn't make sense, but it would attract attention to the sport.
Cant believe you compared me with Ellie Seckbach. Is that really how im viewed on here o_O

I don't know, the current higher tier promotions mostly seem like they have fairly legitimate money. Other than I guess with K-1 nobody really knows and if you take ACA (ACB) into the discussion then sure shady as fuck Russian money.

Kunlun one-night 8-man HW tournament shaping up pretty well actually. Names so far:
Iraj Azizpour
Roman Kryklia
Daniel Sam
Martin Pacas
Asihati
Rade Opacic

Last edited:
Kunlun one-night 8-man HW tournament shaping up pretty well actually. Names so far:
Iraj Azizpour
Roman Kryklia
Daniel Sam
Martin Pacas
Asihati
Rade Opacic
always in for 8 man tournaments

good to see Kryklia-Pacas and Opacic in the mix, always liked a lot to watch Sam but i think he isnt doing well this last years.

wonder what the next 2 names will be

-Gerashimchuk hasnt fought for them in a while but would be logic

would like to see Rogava added on this one, his fight with Kryklia in the FEA finals was amazing, wnat to see a part 2

Gerasimchuk would be nice, but not expecting him. Micheletti unless he is contracted with Glory, Rogava too fought for Kunlun before so why not again. Could easily just be couple more Chinese fighters though.

Gerasimchuk would be nice, but not expecting him. Micheletti unless he is contracted with Glory, Rogava too fought for Kunlun before so why not again. Could easily just be couple more Chinese fighters though.
there is a decent chinese LHW-HW that i didnt remember the name( think he fights on WLF), would be good to have him, its rare a chinese on this weight division, especially one that is not a can.

By the way, do you guys know why Qiu Jianliang suddenly start dabbling in different sports (boxing and mma) last year? I am surprised to learn that GoH would let their top star get heel hooked for no reason, considering they are really protective of their stars.

By the way, do you guys know why Qiu Jianliang suddenly start dabbling in different sports (boxing and mma) last year? I am surprised to learn that GoH would let their top star get heel hooked for no reason, considering they are really protective of their stars.
that was stupid, having Wei Rui getting slept in a RNC too

looked like the guys didnt even did a proper training to translate even against low lvl opposition(training some basic wrestling)

Qiu debuted on 70kg on the Nagashima fight, expected him to climb up and face the known 70kg guys but didnt happened.

I don't know, but looked to me like GoH just has no real plan so they just tried random things. Think QJL opened his own gym a while ago, which has been a precursor to leaving GoH for some other fighters... so maybe we'll see him somewhere else soon.

Last edited:
LYxdSNH.jpg

Dunno what happened to Plazibat since Saturday, would've fit in the HW tournament better over rando Chinese or WGP Brazilian dude.

Last edited:
Weird to see a final without a Thai. I guess Sittichai, Superbon, and Jomthong weren't in the tournament?

Apparently WLF had some kind of press conference in Thailand announcing a deal to have top thais fight for them
51706749_1777713488995121_9135944107779162112_n.jpg

(Twanchai, kulbadamn and chujoreon pictured)

They're doing China vs. Thailand card with Lumpinee stadium. Active stadium champ(s) should be on the card. Strategic cooperation blaablaablaa etc.

Back