Recent fights/results/news from China

DxRwAWxVsAAElFq.jpg

Jomthong and Petchtanong made it to the finals. Wu Lin Feng loves giving money to Thai's confirmed.

Jomthong and Petchtanong made it to the finals. Wu Lin Feng loves giving money to Thai's confirmed.
Unlike the crooked Japanese that constantly stack the cards against them with their anti-Thai bias. WLF breaking the mold with TWO Thais, unbelievable.

any idea where I find WLF replays? Missed like half the event today.

Jom could actually be really dangerous at 67, as funny as it is to say.

They've tried getting him every year past 3-4 years, nothing to do with you!!!1111
<DCrying>

They've been negotiating for years but Kunlun didn't want to fork out the money. Then they saw our thread and realized that's what the people want and decided to do it.

Yodwicha...Banchamek? Fighting in Kunlun this year it seems.

VEZ3InA.jpg

nZZMhzn.png

Marat's people were asking for Ristie fight on fb a while ago. Just a friendly meeting with Kunlun boss?
WvrJX23.jpg

Weird time with Kunlun now. Some people saying they're near bankrupt, but then Ristie, now Yodwicha and looking like at least planning ongoing things...

Supposedly next card announcement tomorrow :/

Last edited:
lol Yodwicha jumped into the right boat, he was already famous in china, under banchamek name imagine now?

he is going to get more profitable fights with more known opponents now.

About Marat vs Ristie, i hope it happens even thinking Ristie wold be messed up... Marat haves the best chin on the game and is a juggernault that when he start inflicting damage on you, you better hold up or you´re going to be KO-TKO´ed.

meanwhile Ristie is old and coming from a huge time off, i hope he get a coulpe of fights to warm up before this.

I dont know well about the finnalcial situation of kunlun but it looked they were into something like this since they didnt have the same heat like 2015 and 2016, i hope they get over it, the second best promotion after K-1

The benchamek camp has a good approach of muay thai to kickboxing transition.
Those south east asian promotions which poped up of nowhere with new richs investing at lost in combat sport seems to be a pattern, let's enjoy the fights as long they are still a thing.
I like Kunlun but if they disappeared and K-1/Glory got their talents, it'd be nice, I know it's not that simple but the kickboxing world is a bit too fragmented right now.

Yodwicha in competitive matchups is awesome news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back