Recent fights/results/news from China

He doesn't seem to take his opponent seriously, just trying to knock him out. Of course it will look bad when he doesn't get the knock out. If he fights better (non thai) guys like Allazov, Grigorian, Petrosyan i think it'll look different, whether he wins or not. The reason he "still has a bit of work to do" is probably because he is mostly facing bums and got used to this walking forward with punches style. He tried it against Mazzeti who is a solid fighter and almost paid for it, in muay thai rules.

he'll always have work to do if we're expecting him to reach the levels he achieved in muay thai but he could jump into Glory's LW division and automatically be a top 5 guy

the thing is he probably needs to get KTFO by Marat in order to change that reckless walk-forward style but other than that, outside of a robbery via bullshit point deduction, he looks ready to beat the second tier Glory LW guys.

the WLF 67kg tournament is this saturday

from what i understood, will be semi finals and final in the same night

Petchtanong vs Zhuo

Jomthong vs Toy

is it right?

3rd or 4th year they've wanted him and this time more than just rumours of him maybe fighting :)

another guy that lost the opportunity to be a big hit in china and win more money than he used to in glory, the big KO´s he brings would turn him into a fan favorite, too bad he lost almost 4 years outside the sport and is turning 37 soon.

Ghita and Ristie have a lot in common in this aspect, both guys that left glory because of polemics and should continue their career on the promissing events of china( who used to do bigger things 4 years ago)

I swear all major promoters in the kickboxing realm must be reading this sub forum lol we were just talking about him like last week

They've tried getting him every year past 3-4 years, nothing to do with you!!!1111
<DCrying>

Near...near...ly...there...

GaCNWTM.png

They've tried getting him every year past 3-4 years, nothing to do with you!!!1111
<DCrying>
Who's to say Ristie didn't read the forum and get inspired to sign the contract? You can't prove that this did not happen!

this tournament is so big that i currently forget about it lol

i think Kiria is gonna find a way to win this, Chinese fans love the "Chinchilla"

but to be fair i think Toutouh is gonna take it, he is already very good and is becoming better and better

Kiria, Toutouh, Zuev, Feng in order of likelihood to win for me.

Kiria has looked good in his last couple fights and Feng should be an easier fight for him than Zuev is for Toutouh. Toutouh showed that he could handle an 8-man pretty okay in Enfusion though so maybe still not a massive difference in the final if they make it there.

Back