Recent fights/results/news from China

Do people remember...the lighting jacket man!
b4ECkuX.jpg

he really needs to quit with the botox but this jacket...I WANT.

Kunlun 70kg semis
Kuliaba vs. Superbon
Grigorian vs. Zuev

HW semis
Azizpour vs. Asihati
Micheletti vs. Kryklia

75kg champ Vitaly Gurkov and 61.5kg champ Seksan also on the card. Maybe Yod.

Last edited:
good but my brain went full tabula rasa on kuliaba and had to google who he is...

also buakaw is not fighting the boy who def bon but risco march 9th...and yet again i know who he might be but i have no idea as of now...bye

Kryklia facing michelleti and probabli Azizpour isnt bad

also Bon facing Grigorian in the finals is a good one if he wins it to back up the critics

just watched the entire GOH 4 man 67kg tournament now

Ulianov won round 1 and 3 against Qiu IMO,it was an close fight but it should at least have an extra round

Qiu clearly defeated Salvador but i think Ulianov Suppressed Qiu and made more damage

what you guys thing about this fight?

just watched the entire GOH 4 man 67kg tournament now

Ulianov won round 1 and 3 against Qiu IMO,it was an close fight but it should at least have an extra round

Qiu clearly defeated Salvador but i think Ulianov Suppressed Qiu and made more damage

what you guys thing about this fight?

All 3 rounds were really close, hard to score. I assumed those rounds would go to the local though.

Wang Kehan vs. Laetitia Madjene set for Kunlun as well it seems. That fight would've been the rightful final of the last 60 something kg women's tournament. First Wang Kehan got injured for months, then Madjene got injured out of the final and think Wang Kehan had a lot of trouble making weight for the final fight and wasn't at her best either. Hope both are in good shape for this.

Kryklia facing michelleti and probabli Azizpour isnt bad

also Bon facing Grigorian in the finals is a good one if he wins it to back up the critics
Just wish it was someone else than Asihati as the 4th. Tired of watching him fight some old out of shape dudes or Steven Banks in Kunlun. Trilogy with Banks all terrible fights and they wanted to do a 4th one, trilogy with ~43yo Japanese/Brazilian, ~44yo Zakaria, ~47yo Botha etc.

Gotta have a Chinese HW I guess :p
Or maybe he's someones son, nephew or something idk.

14th time's the charm maybe...err.

Last edited:
Kunlun 70kg semis
Kuliaba vs. Superbon
Grigorian vs. Zuev

HW semis
Azizpour vs. Asihati
Micheletti vs. Kryklia

75kg champ Vitaly Gurkov and 61.5kg champ Seksan also on the card. Maybe Yod.
When is this happening?

Hope we get another English broadcast for the Kunlun card from EliteBoxing or elsewhere.

This doesn't work when you know TMNT well enough to know that's Shredder's mom lol
I remember getting up early in the morning before school watching this show religiously when I was a kid. Now that I think about it, it may have introduced me to martial arts...

Back