Reasons why UFC is like WWE

UFC is a sporting event, so it's not like WWE, which is a children's show.
GTFO! Giving title shots based on popularity and NOT based on competition nulifiys the orgs qualification as a "sport".

Its like saying the Chicago Bulls should be in the NBA finals because ya know...Michael Jordan sold some shirts 20 years ago. It's a load of horse shit.

GTFO! Giving title shots based on popularity and NOT based on competition nulifiys the orgs qualification as a "sport".

Its like saying the Chicago Bulls should be in the NBA finals because ya know...Michael Jordan sold some shirts 20 years ago. It's a load of horse shit.

It doesn't nullify shit

People fight for real in UFC, combat sport

In WWE they perform moves that aren't even real to each other, imagine trying to hit a people's elbow in a real fight lmao

It doesn't nullify shit

People fight for real in UFC, combat sport

In WWE they perform moves that aren't even real to each other, imagine trying to hit a people's elbow in a real fight lmao
Yea they fight and you can call MMA a sport but the UFC is a joke, still entertaining but it has to get a real competition going before you can call the org a "sport".

"Hardcore fans don't matter"

BULLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIT

As soon as hyped fighters go away, who's left ? older fans that stick around no matter who's the most popular fighter.

WWE focus on kids to keep a public for longer (they'll grow up watching). UFC aims to keep it's own fanbase around while targeting different publics as fighters draw more.

McGregor brought in a younger fanbase, Rousey brought more female fans etc. But what makes it possible for these guys to make good numbers is the good ol MMA junkie that hates everything UFC does yet can't stop watching and will buy a ticket whenever they can.

For your info Ronda vs Amanda was the first fight I watched since Mir vs hunt and that's only cus it was all over social media. I watched UFC for years and I think they maybe tried to make it legit but once ppv sales went down they had to go the wwe route and reel in the sheep in order to establish revenue

Everything about the UFC with the exception of the actual fight is the WWE.

Back