Reasons why i think Ronda will lose at UFC 207

Ronda by armbar 1st round. Then in octagon interview with Rogan she's gonna say:" surprise surprise motherfuckers, the queen is back".

i hate Rhonda but i dont have a good feeling about Nune she is the kind of psycho to jump into the clinch and get armbared...also we cant trust the new owner they are RHonda manager lol so maybe the fix is in too

Nunes is fast, with accurate hands and she is very strong. She circles out nicely and her counter punching is solid. Her jab is also pretty good. Match that with her judo and BJJ qualifications and an obvious gameplan and I think Ronda is going to get f*cked up badly on the feet and (T)KOed.
She punchs like a Man and Not a Girl also

To be very honest, i don't want her to lose. Mainly because i want to see the rematch between Ronda v. Holm again. Maybe even a Champion v. Champion match if Holly Holm won the FW title.
Or Ronda vs Cyborg, nuff said.
Anyways, here is why:

1. She's mentally unstable - We all know how important this is, there is no way you can win a tough match when you're so destructively in your mind, it's pretty much impossible!

2. Ring-rust - She has been out of the game for too long, the chance she'll get one is near 100%. Heck, even Jon Jones has one.

3. Amanda Nunes ability - Nunes is a real tough opponent, i don't think she's a one-hit wonder or just a lucky champ. She might be the next big thing!

With that being said tho, in this game, anything can happen. Either way, i am excited for Dec. 30. Can't wait!
Her head is all fucked up and that's the only reason.

To be very honest, i don't want her to lose. Mainly because i want to see the rematch between Ronda v. Holm again. Maybe even a Champion v. Champion match if Holly Holm won the FW title.
Anyways, here is why:

1. She's mentally unstable - We all know how important this is, there is no way you can win a tough match when you're so destructively in your mind, it's pretty much impossible!

2. Ring-rust - She has been out of the game for too long, the chance she'll get one is near 100%. Heck, even Jon Jones has one.

3. Amanda Nunes ability - Nunes is a real tough opponent, i don't think she's a one-hit wonder or just a lucky champ. She might be the next big thing!

With that being said tho, in this game, anything can happen. Either way, i am excited for Dec. 30. Can't wait!

Amanda must control her natural curiosity to take a wiff of Ronda.

Or Ronda can just go straight forward, eat a jab, take a hold of her, put her to the ground and submit her.

Not everybody is well coached like Holm was and not everybody has her footwork.

Ronda has proved that she can dominate BJJ girls her size on the ground and if she can get a hand on Nunes I'll bet on her to take her down.

People forget how dominating can Ronda be with her grappling, she wasn't facing poor grapplers when she tapped them out.
I agree but always will point out ronda has superb chain grappling

Anyways, here is why:

No It'll come down to who has the most one dimensional ability, Nunes with her power striking or Ronda w/ her arm bars.

Unless Nunes was smart and bought a treadmill w/ that championship money, she's just gonna gas in the middle of rd1 anyway if she can't ko.

Nunes has got to take her time. Piece Honda up from a distance and avoid the ground unless you have top control and Honda is close to going out. People seem to forget Honda is a beast on the ground and will get that harm bar at first opportunity.

I see Honda catching some big shots, Nunes getting overzealous, and Honda getting a spectacular finish. ESPN, Rogan, and all the media outlets will be headlining "SHE'S BACK!" and crowning her again as the "baddest woman on the planet." Many members of Sherdog (perhaps myself included) will grow nauseated by this shit but some of us will eventually except the results.

Back