Reasons why i think Ronda will lose at UFC 207

NGSouthpaw

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
To be very honest, i don't want her to lose. Mainly because i want to see the rematch between Ronda v. Holm again. Maybe even a Champion v. Champion match if Holly Holm won the FW title.
Or Ronda vs Cyborg, nuff said.
Anyways, here is why:

1. She's mentally unstable - We all know how important this is, there is no way you can win a tough match when you're so destructively in your mind, it's pretty much impossible!

2. Ring-rust - She has been out of the game for too long, the chance she'll get one is near 100%. Heck, even Jon Jones has one.

3. Amanda Nunes ability - Nunes is a real tough opponent, i don't think she's a one-hit wonder or just a lucky champ. She might be the next big thing!

With that being said tho, in this game, anything can happen. Either way, i am excited for Dec. 30. Can't wait!

Cliffs:

2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323

Zingano suplexed and DDT'ed Nunes at will I don't think she's the next big thing.

Rousey armbar round one

She's going to get head kicked into the New Year a day early.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
To be very honest, i don't want her to lose. Mainly because i want to see the rematch between Ronda v. Holm again. Maybe even a Champion v. Champion match if Holly Holm won the FW title.
Anyways, here is why:

1. She's mentally unstable - We all know how important this is, there is no way you can win a tough match when you're so destructively in your mind, it's pretty much impossible!

2. Ring-rust - She has been out of the game for too long, the chance she'll get one is near 100%. Heck, even Jon Jones has one.

3. Amanda Nunes ability - Nunes is a real tough opponent, i don't think she's a one-hit wonder or just a lucky champ. She might be the next big thing!

With that being said tho, in this game, anything can happen. Either way, i am excited for Dec. 30. Can't wait!
Ronda has a full extended training camp this time, and she is obsessed about not losing again. I would not write her off even a tiny bit.

Its all about TTD. If nunes has it and doesn't go forward too much she will beat ronda.

Anyways, here is why:

Yep agree on all points, I'd also add poor cornering and inability to adapt her gameplan midfight.

Ronda has a full extended training camp this time, and she is obsessed about not losing again. I would not write her off even a tiny bit.

So you're saying she's putting herself under massive pressure to win? I think that works against her if anything!

Zingano suplexed and DDT'ed Nunes at will I don't think she's the next big thing.

Rousey armbar round one
Guaranteed you didn't watch the fight. Nunes beat her by absolute destruction in the first until she gassed. Nunes has destroyed everyone until she gasses. She's the most talented WBW by a huge margin. A whole different level of class. Her one weak point has been her gas tank.

At the time of the Zingano fight, she could go around one round, now she's at about two an a half. Rousey won't last that long. Further, Rousey has an awful gas tank.

THIS RIGHT HERE......SHE IS LOYAL TO THE POINT OF STUPIDITY........She needs One of MANY other camps rather than Whats his face the Tax Dodger... who can't coach and Whom Rhondas Mom accurately pointed out.........SUCKS AS A HUMAN BEING AND COACH

Reason why I don't care about WMMA - it sucks.

I don't know why so many people think shes unstable, she took a brutal ko and took time off (with the growth in brain injury knowledge, the time off seems like a good idea) Sure there was the Ellen D show debacle but it's not like she's exhibiting Mayhem like behavior

Anyways, here is why:

Wow there are some superior attitudes being displayed early today. Did all of you guys have a meeting?

If Nunes can't put her out with an early flurry I think Rousey takes it.

Is she going to arrive at the weigh-in's acting like she is coked up again?

Nunes is fast, with accurate hands and she is very strong. She circles out nicely and her counter punching is solid. Her jab is also pretty good. Match that with her judo and BJJ qualifications and an obvious gameplan and I think Ronda is going to get f*cked up badly on the feet and (T)KOed.

Nunes is fast, with accurate hands and she is very strong. She circles out nicely and her counter punching is solid. Her jab is also pretty good. Match that with her judo and BJJ qualifications and an obvious gameplan and I think Ronda is going to get f*cked up badly on the feet and (T)KOed.

Or Ronda can just go straight forward, eat a jab, take a hold of her, put her to the ground and submit her.

Not everybody is well coached like Holm was and not everybody has her footwork.

Ronda has proved that she can dominate BJJ girls her size on the ground and if she can get a hand on Nunes I'll bet on her to take her down.

People forget how dominating can Ronda be with her grappling, she wasn't facing poor grapplers when she tapped them out.

Back