Reasons why DJ deserves a rematch with Cejudo

MM white knights are the true scum. We want to see real sized men that could actually kick our ass fight, not men the size of elementary school kids.

It's like bum fights. If you support people that are physically deformed fighting, you're the scum.
yawn1.gif

Maybe you should watch bumfights if you just want to see fat people hit each other.

MM white knights are the true scum. We want to see real sized men that could actually kick our ass fight, not men the size of elementary school kids.

It's like bum fights. If you support people that are physically deformed fighting, you're the scum.
yawn1.gif

Maybe you should watch bumfights if you just want to see fat people hit each other.

more than Stipe deserves a rematch with Cormier. Joe Rogan said to DC that if DJ should get a rematch then so should Stipe.

1 Stipe got finished. DJ lost a split decision.
2 DJ has a win over Cejudo. Stipe has now wins over Cormier.
3 DJ has a many more title defences than Stipe.
4 Daniel Cormier is essent

Not to say Stipe isn't by far the most qualified for a rematch with DC, but still, the situations are very different.

The only reason DJ "deserves" a rematch is because fighters in the past have undeservingly been granted immediate rematches which established a stupid pattern. No fighter deserves a title fight coming off a loss, including dominant champs and all time greats.

more than Stipe deserves a rematch with Cormier. Joe Rogan said to DC that if DJ should get a rematch then so should Stipe.

Not to say Stipe isn't by far the most qualified for a rematch with DC, but still, the situations are very different.
Reasonswhy dj doesn’t deserve a rematch though:
1. Broken foot
2. Torn knee
3. 3rd baby coming
4. DJ "yeah down the road I'm not fighting till I'm ready to come back"

Reasons why dj doesn’t deserve a rematch though:
1. Broken foot
2. Torn knee
3. 3rd baby coming
4. DJ "yeah down the road I'm not fighting till I'm ready to come back" dj almost gone full Rhonda here he already took off a year after the beating Borg gave him.

Last edited:
Here are reasons there should be no rematch:

• DJ is boring and his fights are annoying
  • He's played a game for years and finally got beat at it
  • Every fight he has in the UFC sets back their goals of increasing viewership. He is a virus that must be snuffed out.
  • We just don't care about him
...and yet here you are, on a DJ thread trying to bash him for no good reason.
No one cares about you, kid, and you are still here.
So STFU and let people who actually enjoy MMA discuss the topic without spoiling it like the dumbass hater you are.

Here are reasons there should be no rematch:

• DJ is boring and his fights are annoying
  • He's played a game for years and finally got beat at it
  • Every fight he has in the UFC sets back their goals of increasing viewership. He is a virus that must be snuffed out.
  • We just don't care about him
So STFU and let people who actually enjoy MMA discuss the topic without spoiling it like the dumbass hater you are.

I was watching MMA when your stepdad was teaching you how to sell crystal on school grounds without getting caught.

I don't think you understand how well MM would do against the bulk of the male population.

I was 6'2" 200 pounds fit and had done about a year of martial arts training when I first tried BJJ training.
Got my arse kicked by a flyweight, instant convert.

MM deserves the rematch, pure and simple. There aren’t many contenders at FLW anyway so it’s not like this would stall out a hot division.

And no, Stipe is not as deserving as MM. should have put that in the thread title tbh.

We are now in the UFC Sore Loser Era. Every defeated champion "deserves" a rematch because he's a sore loser. Take it like a man and get to back of the f'g line!
Sore loser? MM was very humble in defeat, DC even acknowledged it.

I was watching MMA when your stepdad was teaching you how to sell crystal on school grounds without getting caught.
I specifically said that no one cares about you.
And yet here you are, still trying to talk about yourself.
You are not that smart, are you?

nlTR3Wz.jpg

DJ is the one guy who 100% deserves a rematch and probably wont get one. Even though they were thrown out recently like Oprah was giving out rematches.

I specifically said that no one cares about you.
And yet here you are, still trying to talk about yourself.
You are not that smart, are you?

nlTR3Wz.jpg
You mad. I get it Dicktaste. LOL

DJ absolutely deserves an immediate rematch. Stipe absolutely does not.

One was a controversial decision. The other was a finish.

When you're finished, I don't care if you defended 10000 times, you have to earn that shot again by beating the #1 contender IMO.

I don't like DJ and like Stipe. I stand by my statement.

I mean yeah if it happens I wouldn't be against it, MMA does have a win over him and is a well established champ plus it was a close spilt decision.

As has been mentioned I do kind of wonder whether the UFC might take this as point to get rid of 125lbs, Cejudo might arguably preffer 135lbs now he's established as a big name and a fight with Dillashaw could draw decent interest.

The only reason DJ "deserves" a rematch is because fighters in the past have undeservingly been granted immediate rematches which established a stupid pattern. No fighter deserves a title fight coming off a loss, including dominant champs and all time greats.

? That's been the status quo before even MMA and rightfully so. If you think a guy that knocked another guy out clean, then lost a decision to him that should have been a draw at worst, doesn't deserve an immediate title shot, then I don't know what to tell you. That's delusional!

Back