Reason you dislike Ronda?

Was a fan of hers from her 1st UFC appearance & still am a fan... but her "mean angry bitch" thing waz wearing on me.

The lead in to the Holm fight really started turning me off... especially at the weigh in faceoff when Ronda hit Holly's hand into her own head, blamed it on Holly & claimed that action waz proof that sweet Holly's nice personality waz a Ruse... lol...

It's not that easy for me to drop a fighter... but the subsequent breakdown after a loss & now the media ban thing is wearing on me some more.

Not shaking hands with Tate after beating her twice was her heel turn, but I think she talked shit about GSP and came across badly before then and then she played the heel on TUF too. But refusing to shake hands at 168 was what sealed the deal in the eyes of the public. And then when she started shit with Holly at the 196 weigh ins and then wouldn't touch gloves before the fight. That started the whole "that's what you get for not touching gloves" meme that happened after she got KTFO, and even Lady Gage got in on that.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-15-at-1.36.05-PM.png

"Heel" would indicate it's an act or some level of showmanship. Plenty of fighters do this to be more marketable. Sadly, RR is actually like that in her real life. She's a head case. She didn't "become a heel", she's just a miserable human being.

It started a bit during TUF but it reached it's peak during 2015 when she was spouting all the nonsense like "None of these other girls deserve to beat her" and then when she accused Bethe of making fun of her fathers death when Bethe never said any such thing. So glad she got her head kicked into another orbit after what she pulled at the weigh in the day before. Now I'm hoping it happens again obviously. I remember during the buildup to the McMann/Zingano fights where she accused one of them + the rest of the division of not being able to handle the media and that's going to be their downfall. Now she pulls this shit during fight week where she doesn't have to do media. She's a walking contradiction.

nah, fedor did the real damage but you probably missed that fight
I did. I didn't start watching mma till around 04. The first fight card I watched was Randy vs Vitor 1 when Randy's eye lid tore off. I admit I didn't watch much pride back then I was 19 and stubborn ufc Nutt hugger. It wasn't until my early 20s I started to realize how much better pride was back then

Before Tuf I acknowledged that Ronda was good and didn't dislike her...

But then I watched Tuf.... and that got the ball rolling...

Holm K.O.'ing her left me full of glee....

Damn son, you have problems.

How many Rousey threads are you going to make today? Where are the mods?

I did. I didn't start watching mma till around 04. The first fight card I watched was Randy vs Vitor 1 when Randy's eye lid tore off. I admit I didn't watch much pride back then I was 19 and stubborn ufc Nutt hugger. It wasn't until my early 20s I started to realize how much better pride was back then
not too late to watch it

She's a prima Donna who projects on everyone else. She whines about bullying while constantly talking shit about her peers and even ring girls. I don't know her personally, so I can't be sure, but her public persona is basically a HUGE CUNT.

1063153.gif

During the coaches challenge on the TUF, when she won and then immediately flipped Tate off and yelled,"fuck you!"

And on the flip side, that's when Tate started playing the sweet little innocent victim card all the time.

Tate wasn't innocent on TUF, so I didn't bother me how Ronda acted toward her. Tate comes across as fake to me. I thought I was the only one that saw that based on how Sherdog acts toward Ronda.

TS, don't expect any reasonable replies. Shertards are a highly sensitive bunch of people.

Overhype. "Born to fight rockstar, would beat men, toughest woman ever and so on" It was ridiculous. She was an olympic bronze medalist judoka and she beat soccer moms and MILFs in very young and low level woman MMA. I respect all of sport achievement but she didn't achive too much compared to hype.

She a bad sport, has a shitty attitude, and isnt nearly as good as they make her out to be. End of story. They tried to MAKE everyone like her.

I honestly didn't give a fuck about Ronda until the UFC began over-hyping her and she bought into it. It was after the Tate fight I think

Back