Reason why you can't count Diaz out vs Silva

Diaz1_zps1e42f224.gif
Diaz2_zpsc39d1a38.gif

][/QUOTE]

Point being what? GSP has awesome takedowns and control? Great.

GSP spammed takedowns in that fight because he had to avoid Diaz's stand up. Hit 9, failed at 7. Also only passed guard 1 time.

I can't see anyone who counts Diaz out. He could catch Silva with a nasty body shot or sub him. Diaz has world class experience, this is going to be a dog fight if Silva brings it, because we know Nick will be ready to bang before anything.

Is it going to be Anderson Silva? We have no idea what he will look like at age 40 coming off a horrific injury.

This. I'm really torn about this fight. On one hand, I want silva to come back and get an amazing, relatively quick finish, like against leben. On the other hand I really don't want to see diaz lose.

But the worst part is, I don't want anderson to look like an old man with no chin out there. That would be awful. I'd feel like all you old farts who loved pride and had to watch shogun and wand slowly die.

The thing is though..... dat size difference. Feels like the oldschool Pride FC days! Really don't know how it could end well for Diaz... but I hope he makes it a fight for sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

You expect him to weather the storm of Anderson's accurate, powerful strikes and have Anderson essentially gas, wilt and give up in his guard? lol

threads like this are the reason why nick diaz fans can't be taken seriously

because he beat a gassed lightweight who was probably drunk as fuck the night before? hahahaha

I got Diaz. You can't count out Nick. This fight ain't going to the ground.

Diaz Tko round 2.

threads like this are the reason why nick diaz fans can't be taken seriously

You'd have a point if anyone was saying anything outlandish or reaching... but nobody is, so you just sound pithy and petty.

Nick is taking the fight for the money. He is completely outclassed but he doesnt care. Now he can say "Georges didnt take it" or whatever makes him feel better.

Nick's going to get beat up and retire.....again

Nick's had a pretty crazy career with wins against Lawler, Gomi, F. Shamrock, Daley, and Penn. He's also insanely hard to finish. Condit and GSP beat him recently but neither were close to finishing and neither fights remotely like Anderson. No way Anderson would avoid the fight and no way Anderson's going to try to take him down the whole time. You never know. Anderson should win but he's a little older and reflexes slowed down. Perfect time for Diaz to get his 5th win against a champ and in three different divisions no less.

If Anderson comes in and fights like he normally fights he beats Diaz up pretty badly. The thing that's interesting is we don't really know how Anderson will deal with that crazy ass injury. Also hes on a 2 fight losing streak and is getting older.

I am really excited for this fight.. This won't be style mismatch as was GSP vs. Diaz.

This is going to be pure stand up war !

Oh can't wait, let the better fighter win !

If Anderson comes in and fights like he normally fights he beats Diaz up pretty badly. The thing that's interesting is we don't really know how Anderson will deal with that crazy ass injury. Also hes on a 2 fight losing streak and is getting older.

How he can beat up Diaz pretty badly. As long as Diaz' chin will be granite as before, I really don't see how.

Here we have two fighters who in every fight encourage opponent to "bring it"..

Oh this will be a fucking war.. Unless one of them starts to run away.. And it won't be Diaz I tell you :)

Back