Reason why you can't count Diaz out vs Silva

Why you can count Diaz out vs. Silva: It's Anderson Silva, and Nick is no Chris Weidman.

Is normal homie.

counting diaz out

tumblr_mdlw92reP71rl7n9lo1_400.gif

tumblr_mjfe10ieJX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Diaz fans can't count Diaz out because they're too stoned to count anything. It's "....ahhhh one......thre....three...no two.....errrrr.....one......hey, don't eat all the pizza homie....."

Why you can count Diaz out vs. Silva: It's Anderson Silva, and Nick is no Chris Weidman.

Is normal homie.

Is it going to be Anderson Silva? We have no idea what he will look like at age 40 coming off a horrific injury.

Is it going to be Anderson Silva? We have no idea what he will look like at age 40 coming off a horrific injury.

his striking will probably be the same as long as he's fit. he can't just lose all that ability. the one thing is can his chin/body hold up. it looked wobbly after the first weidman fight

Diaz fans can't count Diaz out because they're too stoned to count anything. It's "....ahhhh one......thre....three...no two.....errrrr.....one......hey, don't eat all the pizza homie....."

I'm a Diaz fan and I don't smoke weed, but I chuckled at your post anyway. Well done.

As posted in another thread
This type of Tide-Flow is what he needs to win.
nicksmith.gif

Let's not forget he took what Daley had an kept coming.
diaz-daley-fight-end.gif

As well as Gomi
gomidiaz9.gif

nick-diaz_takanori-gomi.gif

Anderson is bigger and one would assume has more power.... but Daley and Gomi can knock out Rhinos when they land... and Diaz cared almost NONE with either.

I honestly think diaz can win via boxing, silva has some of the weakest boxing defence in the ufc.that the problem with speed/counter fighters ala ali roy jones.

Those gifs make me wanna rewatch Daley/Diaz for the ten thousandth time...

As posted in another thread

this is why I have no fucking clue with this fight

If Anderson tries to stand and bang or pose at Diaz, he won't freeze up like some of these bitches he'll keep charging and throwing

But if Anderson's power is too much for him it could be over quick

this is why I have no fucking clue with this fight

If Anderson tries to stand and bang or pose at Diaz, he won't freeze up like some of these bitches he'll keep charging and throwing

But if Anderson's power is too much for him it could be over quick

At the very least, Nick is going to be knocked down. Ando isn't really known for following guys down often though. Especially when it's a guy like Nick, I think he'll let him stand again. So We're in for a hand-battle and maybe some kicks from Anderson.

One thing I'm looking forward to is that both guys are Traditional Martial Artists at their core. That makes for something special.

I think Andos power will be far too much for Diaz. However, Diaz does possess that non-standard style, which is part of how you beat Anderson. The think Nick is lacking is one-punch stopping power. Lucky for Nick, he already knows that, and won't waste time with it.

Smart money is on Ando of course. But Nick has some variables that make it impossible to say for sure what will happen.

I get the whole Silva is older, Silva was KO'd and Silva is coming off injury arguments, but people are forgetting Nick is coming off a hell of a long layoff as well, from his one fight, with a layoff before that.

Yes I get cardio this and that, but ring rust against a bigger fighter, MW GOAT who has a style that is tailor made to make Mr Diaz's night very painful.....

Nick has serious skills and is always dangerous but this is an uphill battle.

I get the whole Silva is older, Silva was KO'd and Silva is coming off injury arguments, but people are forgetting Nick is coming off a hell of a long layoff as well, from his one fight, with a layoff before that.

Yes I get cardio this and that, but ring rust against a bigger fighter, MW GOAT who has a style that is tailor made to make Mr Diaz's night very painful.....
I know there is like real fight rust but Diaz doesn't like sit around doing nothing on his layoffs. he's still training all the time every week for years. he's not gonna run outta gas and his fighting style is always the same. What I think will decide this fight is strength of Anderson's strikes compared to what Diaz is used to. Anderson hits HARD and Nick thinks he can absorb strikes from Mike Tyson like nothing. If he can't handle Anderson's shots he has no hope

god damnit that fight is awesome! Diaz beats people retarded. Don't forget Frank Shamrock...

Back