reason why Conor was drunk last time

I mean they're all back since 2 weeks, it says a lot about those fookin casuals, they don't care about mma, they only care about their hero, that's why they're so ignorants and full of shit.
Worst fanbase ever.
yeah , and after beating a washed up Cowboy they will act like they beat Jon Jones.

hope somehow Cowboy surprise us and end this via headkick

I don't believe he can beat cerrone easily and i doubt he does too.

Khabib tried (was told) to stay quiet during the press conference as he knew he would get destroyed but couldnt control himself and brought up the fact Conor speaks English due to colonialism but boasting about genocide and the fact it was illegal to speak Irish and that's why Irish ppl speak English, that's never mentioned. Funny. Only Conor was the racist.

At least Khabib kept his emotions under control after beating Conor too. Such a humble champion who never lets the emotions get the better of him.

Never called out McGregor in the first place by calling him McChicken after a win.

Never gassed out vs short notice Al and look beyond pathetic in the latter rounds. True Champion.

No affiliation with terrorists and fully supports western things like rap music his supporters vicariously live through.

All hail Khabib!
What a terrible post. Doesn’t support terrorism. Umm well I hope not. Also didn’t Khabib pitch a fit over some rap duo performing in his region and was a dick saying he was ashamed of it. Also Khabib is not a nice guy he is quite an asshole.

Whats the rush,bud?
Meh.. For the “everything is related to Conor” posts. But it’s still gonna take a month or two. As whatever the results of the fight will have to be discussed nonstop.

You are sure and I am sure that Khabib will not fight him immediatly.
Khabib doesnt give a shit about the pressure of the fans or UFC.

Why are we even discussing this.Conor was begging for a rematch after the first fight and Khabib didnt agree.
Dont you think that there were no pressure to Khabib at that time ?

but first,both needs to win their next fight.

Keep saying that to yourself, Conor fanboy, obviously it makes you feel better.
You're wrong again, like you were before they fought, like you're always when you open your fookin mouth to talk about Khabib.
Too much hate and not enough brain to see the obvious.

khabib fanboys just can't handle the fact that conor gets whatever he wants eventually. as long as he keeps winning and stays off the booze, khabib will have to fight him no matter what.

the conor we are witnessing this week is the exact same conor that made him a mega-superstar. although khabib has his good points, he just does not have the personality nor the wit to attract the masses like conor does. If conor can maintain this sobriety and go on a 1 or 2 fight win streak, khabib once again will have no choice but to sign on the dotted line. the masses will demand it.

of course, khabib could always retire and go hide in dagestan. that is perfectly his perogative. but for him to say conor needs to win 10 fights clearly shows khabib doesn't see the big picture and apparently neither does his fanboys.

khabib fanboys just can't handle the fact that conor gets whatever he wants eventually. as long as he keeps winning and stays off the booze, khabib will have to fight him no matter what.

If conor can maintain this sobriety and go on a 1 or 2 fight win streak,

of course, khabib could always retire and go hide in dagestan. that is perfectly his perogative. but for him to say conor needs to win 10 fights clearly shows khabib doesn't see the big picture and apparently neither does his fanboys.

Conor was begging to fight Khabib and who did he get ?
let me answer for you , it is Cerrone.

so,saying Conor gets whatever he want is just bullshit.

it is also good to see that you change your mind, you are saying that if Conor wins and ''go on 1 or 2 fight win streak''
basicly you are also saying here that Conor will not get an immediate rematch after beating Cerrone.
good to hear that

What a terrible post. Doesn’t support terrorism. Umm well I hope not. Also didn’t Khabib pitch a fit over some rap duo performing in his region and was a dick saying he was ashamed of it. Also Khabib is not a nice guy he is quite an asshole.

Whoosh

Conor is right in a way....Khabib isn't scared to fight Conor one bit, but Khabib is terrified of the possibility of losing to Conor bc of his ego. So even if Khabib thinks he has a 99% chance of beating Conor again he still won't fight him bc that 1% chance in his mind that Conor wins. Khabib can't live with a loss to Conor basically

Pretty much the same reason Conor will never rematch Aldo.

he was drunk because of fear.
he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

Alhamdulillah
he was drunk because he just launched a whiskey and let his focus slip... if you think Conor is scared of Khabib you are just dumb

Conor was begging to fight Khabib and who did he get ?
let me answer for you , it is Cerrone.

so,saying Conor gets whatever he want is just bullshit.

it is also good to see that you change your mind, you are saying that if Conor wins and ''go on 1 or 2 fight win streak''
basicly you are also saying here that Conor will not get an immediate rematch after beating Cerrone.
good to hear that

i ain't changing my mind on anything, thats the reality

btw, ain't a damn thing wrong with cerrone, conor knows the best fights to pick, he'll get around to the khabib rematch when he is ready.

i ain't changing my mind on anything, thats the reality

btw, ain't a damn thing wrong with cerrone, conor knows the best fights to pick, he'll get around to the khabib rematch when he is ready.
C’mon you already changed it ,you said 1-2 wins.you and me know that this doesnt mean whenever he wants.

1-2 wins and I agree that he can face Khabib

Most people don't know this but Conor knew very well he was going into a fight that he can't win but had to do it due to bus incident hole he put himself into that's why he tweeted something like lost the battle but won the war lol

C’mon you already changed it ,you said 1-2 wins.you and me know that this doesnt mean whenever he wants.

1-2 wins and I agree that he can face Khabib

conor fights khabib when conor is ready. neither before nor after.

I don't believe he can beat cerrone easily and i doubt he does too.

Khabib tried (was told) to stay quiet during the press conference as he knew he would get destroyed but couldnt control himself and brought up the fact Conor speaks English due to colonialism but boasting about genocide and the fact it was illegal to speak Irish and that's why Irish ppl speak English, that's never mentioned. Funny. Only Conor was the racist.

At least Khabib kept his emotions under control after beating Conor too. Such a humble champion who never lets the emotions get the better of him.

Never called out McGregor in the first place by calling him McChicken after a win.

Never gassed out vs short notice Al and look beyond pathetic in the latter rounds. True Champion.

No affiliation with terrorists and fully supports western things like rap music his supporters vicariously live through.

All hail Khabib!
This is so hilarious com8ng from a conor fan lol

he was drunk because of fear.
he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

Alhamdulillah

Cmon dude
Go and put some towels on womans faces

Alhamdulillah for haram violence ? Fake religious people

conor fights khabib when conor is ready. neither before nor after.
Ha ha ,changing your mind again.
Conor fights Khabib only when Khabib wants to fight him.
So far we didnt see anything against this.
Conor is begging but getting no answer

Back