reason why Conor was drunk last time

Fear my ass. This pushing of Conor being scared of Khabib is cringe. Not only did he fight Khabib, he wants a rematch. If anything he was confident enough to drink during a fight camp.
You actually believed that excuse lol?

Conor has been weird ever since the mayweather fight, hes probably acting right this time because hes making 80 mil.

Es

He’s terrified of someone he manhandled?
It’s amazing how many armchair psychologists have popped up with psychoanalysis. He’s terrified of losing to a dude he dominantly beat within three rounds and not by some fluky manner?
You clearly didn't read my post or comprehend it.

Khabib is NOT scared to fight Conor and believes of course that he will win again.

Khabib is terrified of the THOUGHT of losing to Conor, bc he will live with a loss to a guy he despises.

I doubt conor is scared of anyone really. like john jones he prolly thought he was invincible.

not only that, the alcohol prolly made dealing with all that fame pressure a little easier. the conor we see today is a sober, humbled conor. there is no doubt the gleam in the eye and the wit off the tongue is back.

khabib is fooooked! he will be forced to take the rematch if conor continues to stay clean and likeable. otherwise, it will look like he is running from conor. and khabib's ego won't let that happen.

conor clearly in control when off the booze.

Liquid courage or liquid excuse either way. sakuraba smoked and drank all the time and had cardio better than Conor. He was not drunk when the cameras were with him in training. Which was a lot towards the last few weeks. Never saw his foot being an issue in training or open workouts, maybe the proper 12 healed it with lucky charms.

I doubt conor is scared of anyone really. like john jones he prolly thought he was invincible.

not only that, the alcohol prolly made dealing with all that fame pressure a little easier. the conor we see today is a sober, humbled conor. there is no doubt the gleam in the eye and the wit off the tongue is back.

khabib is fooooked! he will be forced to take the rematch if conor continues to stay clean and likeable. otherwise, it will look like he is running from conor. and khabib's ego won't let that happen.

conor clearly in control when off the booze.

first , Conor needs to earn his title shot and I m sure that Khabib ( if he wins against Tony ) will not give him a rematch.
Cerrone win is not giving you the shot.

they all want to fight Conor because of the money but Khabib already refused the money. he could agree for an immediate rematch for a very big payday but he did defend his belt against the deserving contender.
I know defending means nothing to Conor fanboys, you will have difficulties to understand that.

lets not act like Conor is doing great things , he is facing a washed up fighter , thats the reason why he is so calm and dont need his shit whiskey to face his opponent

first , Conor needs to earn his title shot and I m sure that Khabib ( if he wins against Tony ) will not give him a rematch.
Cerrone win is not giving you the shot.

they all want to fight Conor because of the money but Khabib already refused the money. he could agree for an immediate rematch for a very big payday but he did defend his belt against the deserving contender.
I know defending means nothing to Conor fanboys, you will have difficulties to understand that.

lets not act like Conor is doing great things , he is facing a washed up fighter , thats the reason why he is so calm and dont need his shit whiskey to face his opponent

conor will get the rematch because he is such a huge star, the pressure from the fans will demand it. that is the pressure khabib will face.

I know all of the khabib fanboys can't understand this but mark my words, khabib will be forced to rematch conor and he won't have a damn thing to say about it.

if conor can get past cerrone of course

conor will get the rematch because he is such a huge star, the pressure from the fans will demand it. that is the pressure khabib will face.

I know all of the khabib fanboys can't understand this but mark my words, khabib will be forced to rematch conor and he won't have a damn thing to say about it.

You are sure and I am sure that Khabib will not fight him immediatly.
Khabib doesnt give a shit about the pressure of the fans or UFC.

Why are we even discussing this.Conor was begging for a rematch after the first fight and Khabib didnt agree.
Dont you think that there were no pressure to Khabib at that time ?

but first,both needs to win their next fight.

If he was afraid of Khabib, it was a bit silly to spend months taunting him and then voluntarily allow himself to be locked in a cage with him tbh

Keep saying that to yourself, Conor fanboy, obviously it makes you feel better.
You're wrong again, like you were before they fought, like you're always when you open your fookin mouth to talk about Khabib.
Too much hate and not enough brain to see the obvious.

Conor is living pretty damn well with the loss I'd say, yes Khabib humbled him absolutely.. But if Conor couldn't live with the loss he'd be Rousey or Covington (I say this as a Covington fan). Conor is back in action and despite the loss is still calling Khabib out
Well to be fair Ronda was back in action after the Holly loss faster than Conor is after the Khabib loss and Colby's loss was barely 2 months ago so it's no surprise he isn't "back in action" yet.

Keep saying that to yourself, Conor fanboy, obviously it makes you feel better.
You're wrong again, like you were before they fought, like you're always when you open your fookin mouth to talk about Khabib.
Too much hate and not enough brain to see the obvious.
they are acting like Conor is not begging for a rematch.

and they are also acting like it was a close fight

they are acting like Conor is not begging for a rematch.

and they are also acting like it was a close fight

I mean they're all back since 2 weeks, it says a lot about those fookin casuals, they don't care about mma, they only care about their hero, that's why they're so ignorants and full of shit.
Worst fanbase ever.

Back