reason why Conor was drunk last time

oh wait now he was drunk when khabib pushed his shit in?

sore losers, fanboys, and their excuses.

Conor is right in a way....Khabib isn't scared to fight Conor one bit, but Khabib is terrified of the possibility of losing to Conor bc of his ego. So even if Khabib thinks he has a 99% chance of beating Conor again he still won't fight him bc that 1% chance in his mind that Conor wins. Khabib can't live with a loss to Conor basically

conor cant live with a loss to khabib. khabib could make conor tap out and quit 100 times out of 100 and still conor and his fans would have a book of excuses ready to go

Conor doesn't want a rematch. He's just talking shit to seem relevant, which he isn't. I'm just ready for him to get embarrassed again Saturday and his subsequent retirement.

I also think he knows that if he decides to be mr. disrespectful that he is an very easy to target that would look bad for the him and the ufc

A guy who punches elderly men, is under investigation for two rapes, if photographed with women other than the lady who supported him and is his baby mama.

conor cant live with a loss to khabib. khabib could make conor tap out and quit 100 times out of 100 and still conor and his fans would have a book of excuses ready to go

Conor is living pretty damn well with the loss I'd say, yes Khabib humbled him absolutely.. But if Conor couldn't live with the loss he'd be Rousey or Covington (I say this as a Covington fan). Conor is back in action and despite the loss is still calling Khabib out

Conor was in that mode long before the fight was made, the Floyd fight sent him on a year long bender.

I think Conor would be a lot more afraid of Tony than Khabib

Conor would have a chance early, but he knows Tony will bust him up bad if the fight reaches past the second

Conor is living pretty damn well with the loss I'd say, yes Khabib humbled him absolutely.. But if Conor couldn't live with the loss he'd be Rousey or Covington (I say this as a Covington fan). Conor is back in action and despite the loss is still calling Khabib out

i dont know about that. last i remember he took his ball and went home, and announced his retirement on twitter not long after.

thats cute how he calls out khabib when khabib is already signed off on a fight against the second baddest dude in the division. not sure why he decided to sit on the couch for over a year and then take the easy fight with cowboy when he could be fighting guys like gaethje, mas, tony, and all the rest of the guys who have been calling him out for quite a while.

Bullshit. Connor does not have good enough grappling t owin against khabib. Its easy boys, Khabib can always take the fight to the ground and he does. Connor cant get up. Next round starts up standing but Khabib can... And rinse and repeat. Unless Connor learn something new, he will lose and lose 9/10.
Plus Khabib has god fuelled dedication, Connor has coke fuelled Ego. Take a guess who will stay on top of the game for longer.

Tony might be the only guy who isn't scared of Khabib
totally right,
but lets not forget that Tony got also mental issues, he is not a normal person. guess he doesnt even know what fear is
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

he was drunk because of fear.
he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

Alhamdulillah
Can't tell what's worse. The constant Conor threads or the Khabib fans making every Conor post about their boy.

Did they forget that Diaz embarrassed Conor even worse and he came back with no issues. Diaz was suppose to be a gimmie fight for him, almost everybody counted him out against Khabib.

I'd guess his drinking had something to do with starting a fucking whiskey business during the lead up.

he was drunk because of fear.
he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

Alhamdulillah

seemed genetic to me. his grandfather was a drunk. conor hits a certain age, gets into the whisky business and probably got caught up in the fun of it. that shit ages you fast.

I think Conor would be a lot more afraid of Tony than Khabib

Conor would have a chance early, but he knows Tony will bust him up bad if the fight reaches past the second
Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to instil hypothetical fear in his opponent's head.

oh wait now he was drunk when khabib pushed his shit in?

sore losers, fanboys, and their excuses.

It is another of the 10,000 Khabib amadulah gang on here that is making this assertion.

You pathological hate fanatics are arguing with yourselves. <45>

It is another of the 10,000 Khabib amadulah gang on here that is making this assertion.

You pathological hate fanatics are arguing with yourselves. <45>

i said something negative about conor that a conor fanboy don't like therefore i must be on the khabib wagon hurrr durrr

oops there we go. <45> almost forgot to lol at my own post just to get the point across

Es
Conor is right in a way....Khabib isn't scared to fight Conor one bit, but Khabib is terrified of the possibility of losing to Conor bc of his ego. So even if Khabib thinks he has a 99% chance of beating Conor again he still won't fight him bc that 1% chance in his mind that Conor wins. Khabib can't live with a loss to Conor basically
He’s terrified of someone he manhandled?
It’s amazing how many armchair psychologists have popped up with psychoanalysis. He’s terrified of losing to a dude he dominantly beat within three rounds and not by some fluky manner?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back