reason why Conor was drunk last time

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by legedema, Jan 16, 2020.

  1. legedema Black Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,150
    Likes Received:
    276
    he was drunk because of fear.
    he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

    look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

    Alhamdulillah
     
  2. Jonas_MMA Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2018
    Messages:
    678
    Likes Received:
    88
    they don't call alcohol "liquid courage" for nothing...
     
  3. Fatback96 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Messages:
    4,372
    Likes Received:
    2,506
    Can’t wait for this to be over.
     
  4. TheJohnnyWalkerEra Black Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2018
    Messages:
    5,991
    Likes Received:
    768
    Tony might be the only guy who isn't scared of Khabib
     
  5. calisoul Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2006
    Messages:
    2,089
    Likes Received:
    222
    Location:
    Frisco, TX
  6. BonesWinckleJones Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2019
    Messages:
    3,672
    Likes Received:
    2,679
    shit on the canvas against Khabib? he chose to come back against Khabib loll
     
  7. BlessedSoldier Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2019
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fear my ass. This pushing of Conor being scared of Khabib is cringe. Not only did he fight Khabib, he wants a rematch. If anything he was confident enough to drink during a fight camp.
     
  8. surgeyou1 Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Messages:
    24,796
    Likes Received:
    2,524
    So many bro-psychology degrees on here lol
     
  9. legedema Black Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,150
    Likes Received:
    276
    totally right,
    but lets not forget that Tony got also mental issues, he is not a normal person.
    guess he doesnt even know what fear is
     
  10. TheJohnnyWalkerEra Black Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2018
    Messages:
    5,991
    Likes Received:
    768

    Probably not considering he tried to pick a fight with Werdum lol
     
  11. Motleysubs Orange Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2016
    Messages:
    362
    Likes Received:
    4
    I dont believe justin is
     
  12. thobra Red Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,292
    Likes Received:
    242
    Conor was overconfident, And thought Khabib was an easy fight. Dumb move...
     
  13. Vendettax Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2019
    Messages:
    677
    Likes Received:
    312
    I don't believe he can beat cerrone easily and i doubt he does too.

    Khabib tried (was told) to stay quiet during the press conference as he knew he would get destroyed but couldnt control himself and brought up the fact Conor speaks English due to colonialism but boasting about genocide and the fact it was illegal to speak Irish and that's why Irish ppl speak English, that's never mentioned. Funny. Only Conor was the racist.

    At least Khabib kept his emotions under control after beating Conor too. Such a humble champion who never lets the emotions get the better of him.

    Never called out McGregor in the first place by calling him McChicken after a win.

    Never gassed out vs short notice Al and look beyond pathetic in the latter rounds. True Champion.

    No affiliation with terrorists and fully supports western things like rap music his supporters vicariously live through.

    All hail Khabib!
     
  14. THE BMF Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2020
    Messages:
    416
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lima
    Thing is with tony you know he thinks he would kick werdum’s ass
     
  15. x__stylez__x Black Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2003
    Messages:
    6,614
    Likes Received:
    326
    Location:
    Vancity
  16. TheJohnnyWalkerEra Black Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2018
    Messages:
    5,991
    Likes Received:
    768
    I think you're right there
     
  17. legedema Black Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,150
    Likes Received:
    276
    agree on dumb move on yours.
    lol at easy fight.
     
  18. legedema Black Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,150
    Likes Received:
    276
    right, I remember that one.
    Tony is just a crazy guy.
    hope there will be no injuries and we will be able to see the best LW's fighting each other
     
  19. omawho402 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2014
    Messages:
    3,629
    Likes Received:
    365
    Location:
    Virginia Beach
    Conor is right in a way....Khabib isn't scared to fight Conor one bit, but Khabib is terrified of the possibility of losing to Conor bc of his ego. So even if Khabib thinks he has a 99% chance of beating Conor again he still won't fight him bc that 1% chance in his mind that Conor wins. Khabib can't live with a loss to Conor basically
     
  20. ZOD66 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

    Joined:
    May 28, 2017
    Messages:
    3,866
    Likes Received:
    219
    Location:
    Europa BiH R.Srpska and Brcko District
    fak alcohol
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.