reason why Conor was drunk last time

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
he was drunk because of fear.
he was not able to talk to Khabib without alcohol.

look how relaxed he was yesterday , he knows that he can beat Cerrone easy but he also knew last time that he would shit on canvas against Khabib ( which he did ).

Alhamdulillah

they don't call alcohol "liquid courage" for nothing...

tumblr_n33a8oLq9O1sdqhjyo1_400.gif

shit on the canvas against Khabib? he chose to come back against Khabib loll

Fear my ass. This pushing of Conor being scared of Khabib is cringe. Not only did he fight Khabib, he wants a rematch. If anything he was confident enough to drink during a fight camp.

So many bro-psychology degrees on here lol

Conor was overconfident, And thought Khabib was an easy fight. Dumb move...

I don't believe he can beat cerrone easily and i doubt he does too.

Khabib tried (was told) to stay quiet during the press conference as he knew he would get destroyed but couldnt control himself and brought up the fact Conor speaks English due to colonialism but boasting about genocide and the fact it was illegal to speak Irish and that's why Irish ppl speak English, that's never mentioned. Funny. Only Conor was the racist.

At least Khabib kept his emotions under control after beating Conor too. Such a humble champion who never lets the emotions get the better of him.

Never called out McGregor in the first place by calling him McChicken after a win.

Never gassed out vs short notice Al and look beyond pathetic in the latter rounds. True Champion.

No affiliation with terrorists and fully supports western things like rap music his supporters vicariously live through.

All hail Khabib!

Probably not considering he tried to pick a fight with Werdum lol
right, I remember that one.
Tony is just a crazy guy.
hope there will be no injuries and we will be able to see the best LW's fighting each other

Conor is right in a way....Khabib isn't scared to fight Conor one bit, but Khabib is terrified of the possibility of losing to Conor bc of his ego. So even if Khabib thinks he has a 99% chance of beating Conor again he still won't fight him bc that 1% chance in his mind that Conor wins. Khabib can't live with a loss to Conor basically

Back