Reason to date a grappler

the ts is absolutely beautiful and its even sexier that shes a purple belt and MIGHT even be able to tap me lol...............

i would love to ROLL sometime if im ever in the midwest ( im a new yorka ) and maybe u can tech me a few things.....

and why you should date a grappler???

BECAUSE IM A GRAPPLER!!!!!!

Lol might be able to? how much do you weigh? and new yourka, i'm about to move to Olympia WA... you'll have a bit of a trip to come train with me.. sorry..

We strikers can achieve that by having the girl put her legs on our shoulders. Grapplers would be too afraid of TEH TRIANGLE to perform.:cool:

On topic:

Reasons to date a female grappler:
Flexibility
You know she can take it when she tells you to go hard, and you know that she knows when to tap.

Reasons to date a male grappler:
Unique mix of endurance and sensitivity

Reasons NOT to date a female grappler:
Girls in an all male environment get way too much attention for being girls. I don't like to view female training partners as females. Boners and T&A should be avoided on the mat.

Reasons NOT to date a male grappler:
Hygiene freak. Ritualistic condom disposal and humiliating uses of antiseptic spray instead of cuddling afterwards.

We dont mind the top or bottom.

We have stupid senses of humor.

PS Prepare to be bombarded by PMs now threadstarter

i have yet to get any pm's other than by one person who said they have seen me at local bjj tournaments lol

Lol might be able to? how much do you weigh? and new yourka, i'm about to move to Olympia WA... you'll have a bit of a trip to come train with me.. sorry..

i have yet to get any pm's other than by one person who said they have seen me at local bjj tournaments lol

washington?

for training or school or work?

I've been to Seattle and almost moved there, but i stayed in NY :(

They go in at different levels
They never stop moving until it's over
They always shake hands or hug afterwards
They practice religiously
They have been in every position before
Goes with the flow
Will eat anything(Not mine but read it somewhere before)

All I could come up with

washington?

for training or school or work?

I've been to Seattle and almost moved there, but i stayed in NY :(

work, but i'm also going to be helping out at a bjj school out there. So it will be interesting to see what happens :) i'm excited. It's a new adventure! The name of my blog is definitely going to have to change though

yea. So much for having a fun/ goofy thread.... facebook didn't work so well either.. hmmmm

5. You know we got Stamina
4. Flexibilty
3. We can move from position to position smoothly
2. If he's not careful, your psycho Ex is getting choked out.
1. Did I mention STAMINA?

White_Knight.jpg

lotta these around

This produced such a hearty lol.

And, welcome to the great Evergreen state! I'm south of Puyallup.

Back