Reason to date a grappler

lol not at all! it's supposed to be funny/ mildly perverted.. like haha why to date a wrestler, they are good at getting points for riding time.

that kind of thing, i was seeing how creative the group was..

Ah, I see. My sensitive nature is offended by this :icon_cry2 haha.

Reasons to date a grappler :

They're fit.
They generally try to eat healthy.
They don't have an ashtray instead of a mouth.
They got cardio in bed.
They don't hit.
They go down easily.
They're funny (or at least most of them).
Did I mention they're fit?

What the hell is the drawing in your avatar??? It drives me mad that I can't seem to make sense of it.

Aide-moi, s'il te plait...

lol y are you offended by that? i highly doubt many people on sherdog have sensitive nature

I'm only joking, I'm not offended, I just couldn't think of any amusing reasons to date a grappler. One good reason not to would be that I don't want to have to worry about protecting my neck and arms during sex, I already have to worry about protecting my, well, you get the idea :icon_chee

i went as young kyra gracie one year for halloween. but no i do not think i look like her... he said he'd never date a grappler, and kyra is usually pretty well known as the hot female black belt....

I don't believe in lookism.

There is also increased flexibility to take into consideration. Then there is always the different types of guards as well...

Navita have you ever fought McKenzie Dern (Megaton's Daughter) or Kristina Barlaan?

spray-fail.gif

I get taggers constantly tagging my fence. I would love to catch one and do that to them.

We dont mind the top or bottom.

We have stupid senses of humor.

PS Prepare to be bombarded by PMs now threadstarter

That pic link delivered.

This thread really turned around once the guys figured out it was a girl posting.

According to Joe Rogan, they get it in "DEEEEP!!!"

We strikers can achieve that by having the girl put her legs on our shoulders. Grapplers would be too afraid of TEH TRIANGLE to perform.:cool:

On topic:

Reasons to date a female grappler:
Flexibility
You know she can take it when she tells you to go hard, and you know that she knows when to tap.

Reasons to date a male grappler:
Unique mix of endurance and sensitivity

Reasons NOT to date a female grappler:
Girls in an all male environment get way too much attention for being girls. I don't like to view female training partners as females. Boners and T&A should be avoided on the mat.

Reasons NOT to date a male grappler:
Hygiene freak. Ritualistic condom disposal and humiliating uses of antiseptic spray instead of cuddling afterwards.

the ts is absolutely beautiful and its even sexier that shes a purple belt and MIGHT even be able to tap me lol...............

i would love to ROLL sometime if im ever in the midwest ( im a new yorka ) and maybe u can tech me a few things.....

and why you should date a grappler???

BECAUSE IM A GRAPPLER!!!!!!

Back