Reason to date a grappler

lol you havent seen a picture of me huh

you wouldnt date kyra gracie?

Not really, she's older, much richer, way above my league, and other than BJJ, I don't think we would have any common interests. Besides, if someone wanted to FIGHT ME FOR HER, I don't think I'd even get so much as a goodbye kiss. Then they'd hop in a convertible and run into the horizon like Gary Oak.

Reasons to date a grappler:

too busy training to take you out

ringworm, staph, molluscum, herpes gladiatorum,

piles of stinking athletic clothes and gis that haven't made it to the wash yet

shrek ears

likely to spaz out in their sleep and start twisting some limbs

yep, grapplers are a catch.

^^^All correct.

We always try to pass guard.
We don't stay on the bottom.
We do it in a gi or rash guard.
We lock in a body triangle while spooning.

Really the only thing going for grapplers is our cardio and bridging.

shrek ears

Take care of number 3 and you will take care of number 2.

are you implying you look kyra gracie?

i went as young kyra gracie one year for halloween. but no i do not think i look like her... he said he'd never date a grappler, and kyra is usually pretty well known as the hot female black belt....

i went as young kyra gracie one year for halloween. but no i do not think i look like her... he said he'd never date a grappler, and kyra is usually pretty well known as the hot female black belt....

I've seen this girl at local tournaments before, 100% of single guys this forum would date her.

As a side note, your blog mentions an Andre Galvao tournament 10/30 I believe? Where is it at?

Last edited:
Found the seminar link when I actually looked closer.

I've seen this girl at local tournaments before, 100% of single guys this forum would date her.

As a side note, your blog mentions an Andre Galvao tournament 10/30 I believe? Where is it at?

lol tim, you found it? and what tournaments have you seen me at?? Thank you for the compliment!!!

shrek ears

Superb :icon_chee

kyra is a better grappler, but navita is cuter.

I guess most guys haven't seen her blog or any of her matches.

hey, I'm working on getting that black belt... it's a long road though. I'm happy to be where I am so far.

If they want to check out my blog and see wha tI look like, they are more than welcome to... Kinda stinks my thread got trolled though... grr

hey, I'm working on getting that black belt... it's a long road though. I'm happy to be where I am so far.

If they want to check out my blog and see wha tI look like, they are more than welcome to... Kinda stinks my thread got trolled though... grr

To be fair, from the title, it was begging to be trolled really.

To be fair, from the title, it was begging to be trolled really.

eh i thought people would be helpful.... oh well... some of the stuff is funny. I have to admit the facebook friends are pulling through on some great reasons so far.. lol

eh i thought people would be helpful.... oh well... some of the stuff is funny. I have to admit the facebook friends are pulling through on some great reasons so far.. lol

Is all of this because you're dating another grappler and you're struggling for reasons to do so? :icon_chee

Reasons to date a grappler :

They're fit.
They generally try to eat healthy.
They don't have an ashtray instead of a mouth.
They got cardio in bed.
They don't hit.
They go down easily.
They're funny (or at least most of them).
Did I mention they're fit?

Back in high school we used to wear shirts

front said:
3 reasons to date a wrestler

back said:
1. stamina!
2. stamina!
3. stamina!

They have some long and drawn out 10 reasons to date a wrestler shirt now. Not as quick and witty as the ones we wore back in the day.

This would be a great Jiu Jitsu shirt.

Is all of this because you're dating another grappler and you're struggling for reasons to do so? :icon_chee

lol not at all! it's supposed to be funny/ mildly perverted.. like haha why to date a wrestler, they are good at getting points for riding time.

that kind of thing, i was seeing how creative the group was..

Back