Really sorry.. But Bisping v Andy will be horridly boring, almost guaranteed

Possibly, but my money's on Anderson putting him to sleep.

my prediction:

silvabis_shoop.gif~original

I'm rooting for Bisping I'm almost sure Anderson will begetting the KO...doubt it's going to be boring.

god i hate bisping. so much talk and bravado, yet such a boring mid level fighter. he called for a title shot. what a joke. i hope anderson KO's him like hendo did.

Think Bisping is going to move forward for once in his UFC 'big fight' life? No. Not against Leben, not against Leitas, not here. Respect to him as a fighter. He backpedals harder than anybody these days, imho.

Andy wouldn't commit against Diaz, and is a pretty defensive fighter himself.

This fight has a very, very good chance of being a 'high five' heavy light/medium sparring contest. Hopefully somebody reads this and reminds them it shouldn't be.

Same thing I said earlier. Could be a spectacular KO or boring as fuck.

Bisping fans already bored eh? hehehe

This is the only way bisping gets his "title shot", and it'll be a unanimous decision for silva.

You shut your whore mouth Amerikura.

Anderson being old and possibly having a cracked chin/slower reflexes and Bisping not being able to see out of an eye gives the fight a decent chance of WTF kind of ending. Honestly it's hard to say what will happen in the fight. I can see both being tentative but at the same time I think both are at their most vulnerable to being KO'd then ever before in their careers. Anderson has been in many WTF kind of fights- whether he's on the winning or losing side of it. I hope Anderson wins but I don't think it's impossible for Bisping to catch him. We really have no idea how much punishment Anderson can take at this point, and if Bisping doesn't get KTFO in the first 2 rounds then it's quite possible that Anderson might slow down a bit and Bisping start landing a lot of shots.

If Bisping lands just one puch it will be all over for Andy...

They should each just go out like Frye v Takayama.. All the back peddling and weird clowning would forever be forgotten.

im looking forward for this fight :D

Bisping is scared to engage against tough, heavy-handed opponents. If a guy like Nick Diaz, who even walked forward to on Paul Daley, didn't want to engage exchanges with Silva, I definitely think we could see Bisping log more miles than any fighter in the Octagon ever. I think Anderson Silva has absolutely nothing to fear from Bisping though, so Silva should be able to keep this fight entertaining just based on the fact Bisping is the easiest stylistic opponent he has ever faced in the UFC. Bisping has zero top game, so Silva shouldn't have to worry about overcommitting and being taken down. Bisping has no KO power, so Silva shouldn't have to worry about a lucky punch.

I don't really know what to expect, but I'll be there. I hope Silva puts on a highlight reel performance and KOs Bisping... but who knows.

Ahhhh Sherdog where footwork and skill are called running away. Really guys just go hang out at your local bar at kicking out time and watch the drunks fight it's more your style.

Bisping throws a shit load of punches in every fight. He goes backwards a lot but I believe he has a very good ratio of strikes thrown/landed just like Carlos had vs Diaz. One bad engage and it's all over for him though.

Silva will just stand in the middle of the octagon with his hands on his hips until Bisping comes forward.
Yep, i think it will go the same as the Diaz fight. That said Bisping doesnt have the chin of Nick so he could go to sleep at anytime.

Back