Really sorry.. But Bisping v Andy will be horridly boring, almost guaranteed

Almost guaranteed? You gonna bet your account on that guarantee?

There's no way it can be any worse than the Diaz fight...

Bisping is actually fighting to win instead of a paycheck and knows he can't win the fight by taunting and moving backwards the entire time.

"Boring" is usually too subjective to bet on.. Or somebody would take action on it.

who the fuck is 'Andy'?

P19-110727-85.jpg

TS I totally agree with you. This has a 96.3% chance of being a very lackluster fight. That's is one of the reasons I'm picking Bisping. Bisping is just going to do more I think. Gonna move more. Going to throw more strikes. Just going to initiate more engagements.

The other 3.7% is an Andersen spectacular finish.

Think Bisping is going to move forward for once in his UFC 'big fight' life? No. Not against Leben, not against Leitas, not here. Respect to him as a fighter. He backpedals harder than anybody these days, imho.

Andy wouldn't commit against Diaz, and is a pretty defensive fighter himself.

This fight has a very, very good chance of being a 'high five' heavy light/medium sparring contest. Hopefully somebody reads this and reminds them it shouldn't be.

I agree but why are you apologizing TS? Are you Joe Silva or Canadian?

I have Chael Sonnet winning this one by submission. And KO. And unanimous decision.

Think Bisping is going to move forward for once in his UFC 'big fight' life? No. Not against Leben, not against Leitas, not here. Respect to him as a fighter. He backpedals harder than anybody these days, imho.

Andy wouldn't commit against Diaz, and is a pretty defensive fighter himself.

This fight has a very, very good chance of being a 'high five' heavy light/medium sparring contest. Hopefully somebody reads this and reminds them it shouldn't be.

In Andys defense I dont see how anyone can hold the Diaz fight against him. After having his leg broken in just his last fight, he still beat Diaz, by as wide a margin as Condit did.

Anderson does have a defensive style but he is also one of the most feared strikers in the game, did we all just forget that?

The plus side to the Diaz fight for Silva was that he got a chance to at least begin to eeaase back into his rhythm. He showed glimmers of his brilliance and tenacity a couple times vs Diaz, who btw is no "stepping stone" type of opponent. You have to be game to stand across a Diaz bro, like them or not you cant deny that, they come to fight.

This fight could play out as you say but it could also be the return of the Wizard. I'm keeping the faith, I think Bisping just might be the guy to bring it out of Silva, if theres anything left to bring out that is.

My instincts are telling me that both fighters will be flat, evasive and unimpassioned, and no clear winner will ultimately prevail.

I am of course hoping to be wrong.

It'll look like the typical Michael Bisping vs. top fighter fight.

Bisping comes in, attempts his pitter patter volume style, Anderson will eventually hurt him with a strike and put him away with GNP in the second round.

Dollaway, Hendo, Rockhold, Stann, Akiyama, Kang, Wanderlei, and Belfort have all hurt Bisping, the guy gets clipped numerous times and now he's going to fight Anderson Silva? Good luck.

Well going by UFC's history of fights with bad blood or drama going into them, they usually suck. This might not be an exception

I hope Andy gives him the Rich Franklin treatment. Bisping will jab, jab, straight and circle. Hopefully Andy catches him..

Back