FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC dropped the ball on this.
Holly was so hot after beating RR.
Media loved her.
Tate is also very media friendly.
UFC had two people that have shown a willingness to promote and did nothing outside of that initial press conference.

The UFC couldn't care less about Wmma without ronda at the helm. They haven't promoted holly 1/10 of what they promoted ronda.

I agree but at the same time all eyes are on McGregor

They let go of that division IMO. They showed repeated clips of Ronda getting put on the canvas during the card last Saturday and the title fight is playing second fiddle to a non-title fight in a weight class that neither fighters are in.

Bro the UFC is using this as a tune-up fight so Holly can have a fight before UFC 200

Those fat media guys on fight pass really sold me on Tate's chances to win >_>

Promotion for the entire event has been lacklustre, but I am really surprised that they haven't pushed Holly more given that she did beat their biggest draw. They should have had her on some big talk show this week and Conor on the other one (I believe he's doing Conan)

UFC dropped the ball on this.
Holly was so hot after beating RR.
Media loved her.
Tate is also very media friendly.
UFC had two people that have shown a willingness to promote and did nothing outside of that initial press conference.
I agree, but then again, how do you promote Holly when you can be promoting Conor.

they been scrambling to create content for a new main event

I agree, but then again, how do you promote Holly when you can be promoting Conor.

Given that Conor has been in Ireland for most of his training camp, she seemed like an obvious person to do some of the promotion whilst he was over there in the last couple of weeks, and then have him do his thing in the last week.

There's nothing to promote, honestly, a casual can do a quick google search.

can give you all the MMA Casual math you'll need.

(Tate lost to Ronda x2) + (Holly beat Ronda) =
Holly wins

Hell, i've gone through the ringer destroying Ronda nutthuggers with 193 pics, but even I would admit, UFC should save their marketing dollars $$$ and just promo
Four leaf clover vs. Canabis leaf

or even, who has the best WaG?
Conor-McGregor-girlfriend-dee-devlin-pics5.jpg
vs.
Nate-Diaz-Girlfriend-2015.jpg

I mean you would really get more mileage out of that, than trying to Promo Holly v. Tate.

Hopefully Tate can put up some kind of fight, maybe Holly can get a FoTN bonus.

Less competition for when either of their men inevitably fumbles IMO.

The UFC couldn't care less about Wmma without ronda at the helm. They haven't promoted holly 1/10 of what they promoted ronda.
I noticed that, and I dont get it either??

Ronda is neither more skilled, or more attractive.

Holly is a good American girl, the preacher's daughter, etc...

Seems like UFC is really only interested to push the disrespectful and crass.

Back