Really Sherdog, that's news??

Well you made a thread about it and I'm posting in it, so maybe they know what they're doing after all.

Sherdog:

1. Where every fight is boring
2. Where most fighters are still on PED's
3. Where the term "swaggerjacked" is acceptable, and that everyone who uses trash talked is trying to imitate Conor.
4. Where fighter bashing is relentlessly done by guys who can do less than 5 pushups
5. Where elbows are always too pointy
6. Where people decide whether or not a fighter should retire, or make other personal decisions about a fighter.
7. Where, for some reason, some people think Bec Rawlings is attractive
8. Where people yell at Rogan for sneezing
9. Where Dana/Lorenzo get told how to run their business
10. Where I visit almost everyday.

1. Not really, but the anti-fans will have you going
2. Yes, in all likelihood
3. Never, that is the gayest term I have ever heard
4. Yeah....sad but true
5. Amazing how virgins can be so picky, isn't it. I'm old, so I think any lady is hot tbh
6. I do this, so I guess I back up your point
7. No way.......(also because she is unattractive she should retire)
8. True, but sometimes he does say dumb stuff. He says a lot of stuff, hard for all of it to be good I guess
9. ....by virgins who have never in their life studied business or economics or consumer behaviour or had an entrepreneurial thought in their brains, but suck down the product and love the fighters whom without the UFC would never have had a career in MMA....
10. Without fail, because in spite of 1-9, I love it. I've made some really good friends here

1. Not really, but the anti-fans will have you going
2. Yes, in all likelihood
3. Never, that is the gayest term I have ever heard
4. Yeah....sad but true
5. Amazing how virgins can be so picky, isn't it. I'm old, so I think any lady is hot tbh
6. I do this, so I guess I back up your point
7. No way.......(also because she is unattractive she should retire)
8. True, but sometimes he does say dumb stuff. He says a lot of stuff, hard for all of it to be good I guess
9. ....by virgins who have never in their life studied business or economics or consumer behaviour or had an entrepreneurial thought in their brains, but suck down the product and love the fighters whom without the UFC would never have had a career in MMA....
10. Without fail, because in spite of 1-9, I love it. I've made some really good friends here

Lmao man I wasn't really looking for an explanation for all of them, but whatever works.

Oh, and saying Bec Rawlings isn't hot is in no way being picky lmao.

I guess this place has a lot of fans who love the whole soap opera angle of mma,

its taken you 9 years to figure this out?

Your thread is like most other threads......not really about fighting.

Have you been sleeping under a rock for the past 60 years? Prize fighting is 50% drama and storylines. That's why guys like Mighty Mouse are practically invisible. That's why drama kings and queens like McGregor and Rousey sell PPVs, and that's why when Jon Jones returns he'll be even more of a draw.

Who watches MMA for the talent and techniques anyway? MMA is the combat equivalent of decathlon, where athletes who can do a lot of things but are far inferior to the masters in anything compete against each other to see who's the best at being mediocre at a lot of things. Couple that with the fact that MMA has what, 1/100th the talent pool of major sports globally, if you're a talent and technique purist, you wouldn't be caught dead with MMA.

Word.

Sherdog:

1. Where every fight is boring
2. Where most fighters are still on PED's
3. Where the term "swaggerjacked" is acceptable, and that everyone who uses trash talked is trying to imitate Conor.
4. Where fighter bashing is relentlessly done by guys who can do less than 5 pushups
5. Where elbows are always too pointy
6. Where people decide whether or not a fighter should retire, or make other personal decisions about a fighter.
7. Where, for some reason, some people think Bec Rawlings is attractive
8. Where people yell at Rogan for sneezing
9. Where Dana/Lorenzo get told how to run their business
10. Where I visit almost everyday.

7. Sherdog: where Bec Rawlings and Rose Najumas are hotter than Brittney or Arianny

Back