Really Sarafian?

Lol at making parlays with anything over 1.30.

Parlays by definition give an added profit margin. it's usually about 10-15%. So yes there is added juice.

No.. What the fuck are you talking? This is what the bookies want you to think, thus enticing you to put money on something that has no additional mathematical value.

I love it when degenerate gamblers bitch at athletes when they lose money on them. Sack up and take your loss like a man or don't play.

LOL come on the internet and cry about fucking up

I love it when degenerate gamblers bitch at athletes when they lose money on them. Sack up and take your loss like a man or don't play.

Fair play but hardly degenerate - the reminder of the parlay panned out (another insult to injury). I don't even bet, that's the thing... Used to bet on soccer when I was back home in Europe 12 years ago, this was my 2nd MMA bet since I started following MMA back in 2005. Yeah, I f'd up, agreed...

Fair play but hardly degenerate - the reminder of the parlay panned out (another insult to injury). I don't even bet, that's the thing... Used to bet on soccer when I was back home in Europe 12 years ago, this was my 2nd MMA bet since I started following MMA back in 2005. Yeah, I f'd up, agreed...
Holy crap, you actually did it. Hespect.

I'm just a straight bet type of guy. No guru. But yeah going for 5 right picks is kinda asking for disappointed. I have a tough time getting the right. I usually get 1 or 2 of 3 right.

Got Rockhold right but Jacare and Aldo wrong.

Got Nate Diaz and Overeem right but Cerrone wrong.

If you're getting one of three right why are you betting?

Sarafian's getting cut, shame as he seemed to have potential.

If you're getting one of three right why are you betting?
Nature of the best. I aim to get 2/3 hope to get 3/3. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. I still came up huge via Overeem and Diaz. Reem was +275 and Diaz was +290. I rarely play favorite above -225.

Very disappointed with Sarafian. I still cant believe how this guy went to a split decision with CB Dolloway in Brazil. CB was probably taking it easy on the guy.

Back