Really impressed with Horiguchi

Great fight! Always good to see a Japanese fighter get a win. Montague was game, too. Really good scrap

Yes Montague deserves credit a lot of credit too. Dude is tough as nails. Tough Ufc career for him so far, first Dodson now Horiguchi. Probably gonna fight Tim Elliot or John Linekar next too.

He has a ton of power for the weight class, and imo the best gnp in the division. all he needs to do is shore up his grappling but he is very young so that should come with time. I hope that they don't rush him

About goddamn time an oriental whupped some ass in he UFC

There is a deficit with no Okami

And no Saku in MMA in general these days

Still wish they'd sign Aoki somehow

About goddamn time an oriental whupped some ass in he UFC

There is a deficit with no Okami

And no Saku in MMA in general these days

Still wish they'd sign Aoki somehow

I dont mean to be rude but Aoki would get obliterated in the ufc. Let him stay in Japan please

I liked how he fights as well. Needs to be more agressive and add more combos though.

That was a pretty good fight, but there was so much fast movement and changing of camera angles I was literally getting dizzy.

I'm sick, so it could be that too, but goddamn that little Japanese dude was flying all over the place.

I thought that fight was going to end in the third. Montague was HURT at the end of the second.

I dont mean to be rude but Aoki would get obliterated in the ufc. Let him stay in Japan please

He heelhooked Eddie Alvarez and went 5 with Melendez without getting "obliterated".

You don't sound rude just wrong.

I think he'd do fine. Maybe not be champ, but win some fights.

That was a pretty good fight, but there was so much fast movement and changing of camera angles I was literally getting dizzy.

I'm sick, so it could be that too, but goddamn that little Japanese dude was flying all over the place.

I thought that fight was going to end in the third. Montague was HURT at the end of the second.

The Fox cards are always directed shittier.

Kid Yamanato is a good mentor for a young japanese fighter. Horiguchi learned really well

I almost thought they would stop it between rounds the way he stumbled to his stool.

He heelhooked Eddie Alvarez and went 5 with Melendez without getting "obliterated".

You don't sound rude just wrong.

I think he'd do fine. Maybe not be champ, but win some fights.

I seriously doubt that he could win against anybody within the top 5 in FW or LW but thats just my opinion. He is slick on the ground with some improved stand up as of late so anything could happen I guess

I almost thought they would stop it between rounds the way he stumbled to his stool.

I thought the same.

He was seriously hurt. For a second I even thought he was falling asleep on his stool.

An extra 30 seconds on the end of round 2 and Horiguchi probably gets the finish.

In fact, if he'd just been more aggressive throughout the fight I think he could've got the finish. He was a little too tentative in both the first and third rounds, although he could just be pacing himself for cardio reasons, which makes sense at Flyweight.

Next fight for Kyoji Horiguchi: Winner of Louis Smolka vs Chris Cariaso

agree?

I thought the same.

He was seriously hurt. For a second I even thought he was falling asleep on his stool.

An extra 30 seconds on the end of round 2 and Horiguchi probably gets the finish.

In fact, if he'd just been more aggressive throughout the fight I think he could've got the finish. He was a little too tentative in both the first and third rounds, although he could just be pacing himself for cardio reasons, which makes sense at Flyweight.

Seemed like he was trying to find his rhythm in the first round.

Fucker probably got my cousin cut. Awesome speed though.

Back