Really funny to see how many scholars and experts there are on Dagestan on sherdog these days

Every sherbro reads a wikipedia article on Dagestan, a place they haven't known a single fucking thing about until recently, and now they're all experts on the Caucuses.

<36>

It's difficult to find time to do detailed research while keeping up with my hectic workout routine and fucking 10 10's a week, all while being a CEO.

It's more the people who pretend they live the Dagestani lifestyle. Like people from the inner-north of Melbourne, Australia getting 209 tattoos.
Haha. Really? I never saw that. Used to go watch PPVs at the Bridie O Rieley's in Brunswick

I'm from Chechnya so consider me an actual expert

It's more the people who pretend they live the Dagestani lifestyle. Like people from the inner-north of Melbourne, Australia getting 209 tattoos.
Melbournian's do that?
tenor.gif

That's up there with every second American claiming they have Irish heritage anytime St Paddy's day is on or when Conor's fighting.

So you're saying that gay people are allowed to live openly on the streets of Dagestan?

Sherdoggers are experts in geography and medicine, we are some of the best doctors and surgeons in the world, and we know every drug from A too Z. We are underrated in my opinion.

khabib has been famous around here for a while

people had plenty of time to get to know more about his region

I'm not an expert but I know it's one of the armpits of the Russian federation along with the rest of the Caucasus region

Back